ATWT: Week of December 22, 2008

• Members

Okay...what the [!@#$%^&*], today's episode?

Scene: Casey and Margo at home.

Scene: Noah and nuMaddie at Java.

Scene: nuMaddie, Casey, and Margo at home.

Scene: Margo and Luke at the PD.

I hate this show's warped sense of time! Hate it!

And I also hate all this radical recasting. How long before we get Gwen and Will recasts?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

De nada.

Actually, I was gonna start it this morning, but I changed my mind. The only reason why I had wanted to start it was because I saw realJade in a commercial for Dawn lol. I didn't watch yesterday, so I had no real show discussion.

And did Casey just say that he works as a janitor? Just like Will?!

• Members

Did Casey's hair get blonder? I dont like the new color on him.

I think the whole Nuke pairing and worship from his board has gone to his head. Thus, causing his acting to go downhill. He was such a better capable actor before his character came out of the closet.

• Members

UGH....these last two days have been painful to watch. NuJade is awful, nuMaddie is awful, and no doubt nuLucy will be awful.

It's sad when you doubt they'll even bother to show Henry with nuMaddie. But then again...it might be the most merciful thing.

I have a hard time taking Luke or VH seriously anymore. TIIC write him as a bitchy queen, period. I hope he runs off and [!@#$%^&*] Brian....I really do. GAWD...Noah touches a girl, and he runs off like he caught them in bed or something. GMAFB.

• Members

Blasphemy! LOL! Don't you know that Van and Jake are the BEST thing to ever happen to soaps??? lol

I so agree with your assessment. I hate the way Van plays Luke and I especially dislike the non chemistry between Van and Jake. I'm all for a Brian and Luke pairing! Their scenes last week were so much better than anything Nuke has ever put out.

Archived