ATWT: Week of December 22, 2008

• Members

That's it, in a nutshell. From the first time we had hints of Nuke, Luke has become a whiny little bitch. Even when he's right, he has to whine and whine about it until he gets his way. And then, the writing isn't helping it either...TIIC are so concerned with not pissing off the Nuke fanbase that neither Luke nor Noah have any real connections to anyone else (besides Luke's family, but even then, barring this Brian thing, he's just a filler character. Any random Snyder can give Holden advice regarding Lily and vice versa). If Luke died tomorrow, would Noah be relevant. Nope.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke's sole purpose in town is lecturing everyone on how to live their life. Period. Noah, Maddie, Jade, Holden, Lily, Carly, Lucinda, Brian...it's all he talks about. Thrown-out-of-College boy hasn't dealt with his own life at all since rigging the election (and how pathetic was it when he took credit for doing it, when a) it wasn't his plan and b ) Casey did the actual dirty work.) He's lecturing Brian on denial, while he's hiding his drinking and/or not doing anything about it. WTF?? I guess being an out and proud gay man doesn't solve all of life's problems, huh?

No fair raising my hopes like that... :lol:

• Members

Yeah all the recasts are awful. As much as I hate original Jade(Elena Goode)...the actress could ACT. Nu Maddie is just pretty...not what Maddie stood for. I was chatting with a friend about Maddie last night. I have never liked Lucy. So I probably wont now.

And yes ...Van's acting has turned into bitchy queen mode. Even though the writing for him is awful...he could still portray Luke differently without all the bitchy queen acting. I hope Luke either [!@#$%^&*] Brian or Kevin. I am sick of Nuke. They were destroyed before they ever started with botchy writing and setup.

Ummm..to save money with mediocre actors and to annoy all the loyal fans left.

• Members

LOL..the Van board thinks so ...they are the best to come since sliced bread. :lol:

I had forgotten about the Brian scenes. It is easy to forget since Van's acting bothers the hell out of me. But he was so much better in those scenes with Brain than he ever has been with Noah. And yes....shoot me..but Brian and Luke have more chemistry than Noah and Luke.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love ya Deeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Yup, the Johnny story is back. What a boring long drawn out storyline it was the last time. Now we have a redux...UGH!!

It is background noise to me too lately.

• Members

Haha...I hadnt realized that! He is ...isnt he...LOL. Will Lucinda push Luke down the ladder and make him fall on the Christmas Tree? :lol: Thus, hurting Luke's back. Then Luke begins to get hooked on pain killers. :lol:

That is Rattray, AMS. I dont even consider Deakins as Lily...LOL.

LOL....good one! Cashton

I totally agree...people can start throwing those rocks at me...LOL

• Members

Thank you! :D

But I think the reason Brian and Luke are more liked/miles ahead of Nuke is because they actually have had meaningful talks. Luke is trying to figure out Brian. And Brian is trying to figure out his feelings for Luke. It's lays the foundation for a future something with them if the writers want to go that way. Nuke had none of that. I repeat they did not have none of that. Noah should up and Luke was all hit with love without ever finding out who/what Noah was really about. BAM BAM...they were a couple without a real meaningful talks or getting to know each other. Kevin and Luke had the same kind of start as Brian and Luke did.

Archived