GH`s best Sweeps Storyline

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Out of these modern ones, I guess I have to go with the hotel fire because that was the first Irwin Allen type one so it had the biggest impact. Skye and Luke saying goodbye like something out of a 1940s movie, Nik on the roof as Emily takes off..there was some good stuff.

The Virus started out promising, the train treck too, but they both sort of fizzled by the end. I liked the Markaam Islands with all the old timers on the island and then Robin solves the whodunnit. Plus Tracy riding in like Cleopatra.

The Hotel was a dud. Everyday Mr Craig threatens to shoot someone in the head but winds up never shooting anybody. It was tough to take him seriously as a villain. The haunted house thing was ok sorta kinda, but to be honest I think the horror movie at the Q house a few years prior was better told (with Mary dressed llike Scream). The TMK was ok, but it only lasted a few days. Laura waking up was nice at first but them petered out. This most recent one with Laura and Scott was decent. I enjoyed it.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I will forever HATE the Metro Court Hostage Crisis....that storyline was the start of Guza's final plan for the destruction of not only the Quartemaines,but also Skye Chandler Quartermaine (the way she was written from choosing Lorenzo over Alan, and the rest of the Qs still to this day makes me sad..lol).

• Members

Oh hell YES. Corky was awful. Could. Not. STAND all the eye-rolling,

21-21_006.jpg1-4_031.jpg

self-righteousness,

12-20_002.jpg

and hectoring.

1-4_035.jpg

And the Virus SL was great for four reasons.

1. Robert Scorpio talking about PC's "criminal element" and that in the event of an antidote, they should be the LAST in line to get it.

2-16_117.jpg

2. Carly trying to reason with a chimp.

2-15_332.jpg

"Jason. He's not listening to me!"

3. Sonny modeling a fetching, off-the-shoulder hospital gown.

2-16_038.jpg

He's smiling with his EYES.

4. Skipper finally popping her clogs.

2-13_255.jpg2-13_236.jpg

Archived