Y&R- Who do you think is current Gorgeous women?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon Case (Not as much as in her earlier days on the show but she looked great on Friday's show)

Eileen Davidson

Christel Khalil

Eva Marcille

Nia Peeples

Melody Thomas Scott

Michelle Stafford

I read on another board that Michelle Stafford gave a private chat to her Phyllis and Nick board over the weekend. I would love to know what she said but, in any case, I found her devotion to her fans be a beautiful quality. A killer body, personality and heart make her over-the-top gorgeous.

Eva, Nia and Christel have the more beautiful skin ever seen on HDTV.

Eileen and Melody are classic gorgeous. I am pretty sure Eileen has had some work done but she still can turn heads without trying.

• Members

I dont like Phyllis , Lily and Amber's facial features. But they do have great body.

But i think classic beauty is Sharon except she doesnt look pretty to me nowadays because she is looks a bit worn out and with the fake hair extensions. But she does have a sweet face

Sharon was beautiful when she was younger looked like cinderalla! :wub:

I also thought back in the day Nikki was gorgeous too but as they say as you age looks start to fade! :P

• Members

I feel the opposite. Amber is so much more entertaining and relatable to me on Y&R than on B&B. Jeanne Cooper identifies her as this screwball vamp, and that is EXACTLY what she does. She has a terrific, slim figure, but she is not classically beautiful. She's just fun to watch, and draws the eyes both with her quirkiness. Amber is not supposed to be super-likeable, and Adrienne has the guts to play her that way.

Agreed. Especially in her Maxim photo spread.

Archived