And will we lift our eyes to see

The beauty that she made

The disappearing last of her

That leads to worlds unknown

Has left a path to softly tread

When sadness wanders home

I’ll meet thee where the highland winds

Divide wild mountain thyme

Where I will be forever yours…and you forever mine.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looks like the boarding house set was destroyed :( or else they would have used it. I think that outside porch set that they used is from that house in the woods Aidan and Tad bought when Aidan was looking for Greenlee last year.

I really hope we continue to see the Fargate Carnival Room used and that it's not forgotten about after today. I hope TK gets his wish and Eileen/Myrtle remains a presence on the show, but I'm not optimistic.

Beldner's script was okay (who else on the team would have remembered that Frankie lived at the boarding house, and even I didn't remember Ryan living there!). But Thorsten's poem was *the* moment. Thank you to him and the other actors who fought for this to be done right.

• Members

BEST tribute episode ever. I love that there wasnt a funeral but instead that this was used to celebrate Myrtle. Tons of clips too. I love that Skye and Rae were mentioned bc I didnt think that they would be. Great stuff and I love how everyone gathered at Myrtle's place and remembered her

• Members

Does anyone know if it's true that they asked Robin Christopher to appear and she declined? I'm more inclined to believe that they just didn't ask her, which makes sense since Myrtle just died that day and the gatherings were spontaneous. If Francesca James weren't such good friends with JHC, Kelly probably wouldn't have been written in either.

They did set up Ruth and Joe's absence earlier in the week by implying that they are out of town visiting Tara, although that doesn't explain why they had to have them out of town. I guess Ray McDonnell's new contract (if he even has one) is extremely restrictive.

• Members

I agree with this. Her tenure was definitely a little rocky (e.g. the horrible Tanner Jordan story), especially coming off Felicia Behr's run....and technically she did cast Cameron Mathison lol, but she's a classy lady who loves AMC. There's probably no money for this now but Carruthers should have hired her, at least as a consultant. And for some reason I've always found Francesca's voice so relaxing!

• Members

I believe they did ask Robin C. to return. I won't speculate why she didn't. And whatever the reason, Joe's absence is really glaring.

I love these Zach/Myrtle flashbacks. Soaps just don't write friendships well anymore. But, honestly, all the writing in the world can't create the genuine love and affection that EH and TK obviously had for one another. They were a soapy version of Hepburn and Tracy. As an aside, it was sweet to see the adorable baby(ies) that used to play Miranda. I remember how they captivated the audience.

Man, am I the only one who feels like I had a room at Myrtle's boarding house for a few years, too?

• Members

He was a lawyer and revealed to be head of a black market baby scheme. I think Frankie was stolen and Angie and Jesse tracked him down and realized her father was behind it. I think he was killed in self defense. The episode was part of the Angie/Jesse marathon SoapNet did last year when they returned.

Archived