AMC: Friday, December 19, 2008

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kelly almost made me cry but it wasn't until Zach in that damn elevator or whatever it was.

I haven't cried at a soap opera funeral since Benjamin Hendrickson/Hal's on ATWT. I don't cry very easily but that got me.

This time of year is always emotional for me anyway since Mom and Dad both passed away. They both were big on Christmas and the holidays and I really mis them this time of year. So it doesn't take much to make me cry this time of year, but that scene with Zach really got me and I most of the time think Zach is a jerk. But he has always made me believe he loved Myrtle even more than he makes me believe he loves Kendall.

• Members

Now honestly,why couldn't Linda Dano be there?? :(

I'm also surprised that there's no Adam, there'd be a lot of great flashbacks there of Myrt givin' him the bizness. And of course I miss Julia Barr, and James Mitchell for that matter. All these "new" faces, so sad, so many of our vets have gone on.

I missed the beginning and there's a blizzard here in New York, so a chunk of the middle got interrupted with the news. I'm sure someone will YouTube this ep. :)

• Members

I knew I'd need the tissues for this episode and I sure did. I thought Kelly might speak at the service. I loved the flashbacks. At least they mentioned Rae but I don't know whether or not they asked Linda Dano and she couldn't make it. Someone please tell me what the poem was that Zach said at the end.

Archived