B&B: Week of December 15th, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking at this picture (and since no one has commented yet): I miss the humerous charme of the Spectras (or a veritable or any replacement), a wicked villain like Deacon or what Owen could be, characters connected to fashion like Clarke & Amber and most of all heart...

Oh, and I miss Maeve Quinlan (Megan) because she's one sassy lady.

• Members

Wooohoo, the Chicken dancing hysterics that Hunter is famous for were front and center on my tv screen. I couldn't help but laugh rather than cry during her scenes. They really should have a razzie award for soap acting.

On the other hand, the only person who made me feel anything other than laughter, was Bridget.

• Members

After 21 years KKL and SF can still go at it and make it good. Lots of practice.

And I don't remeber the last time I actually liked Bridget and what she had to say! When that other doctor asked if she was related, I couldn't untangle the Forrester family tree fast enough.

• Members

But why did Bridget want time with the body?

She put on gloves and held the right hand (that Phoebe scratched Rick with). What is up? Is she harvesting the nail scrapings? Why? Is B&B going to do a Phoebe-cloning story? (I am not joking. After being dead so long, that would be implausible anyway).

B&B brought Taylor back from the dead twice...and with Bridget hanging around that corpse with gloves SOMETHING is up.

They didn't reference that Bridget was the primary caretaker for Thomas-Phoebe-Steffy after Taylor last "died". (Remember, that was the era where they set up the Ridge-Bridget incest story?). So Bridget SHOULD have felt especially close.

• Members

Well she could look at Phoebe's fingernails to prove that she was clawing at Rick. With those huge gashes in his face, there has to be some skin under her nails. CSI Bridget to the rescue. I would assume that that alone would prove that Rick was distracted while driving, thus getting him off the legal hook.

• Members

Did you really think his deception would stay under wraps? Throne's not his mother, and even La Forrester makes an occasional mistake when she plans a scheme. so his plot was bound to blow up in his face. The only thing that bugs me about it is the same thing that bugs me about almost every other story on this show: it happened too fast. They should have dragged it out - had Thorne try to come up with a plan, maybe wine and dine the model to keep her quiet like Jack Abbott did with Lindsay Wells years ago on Y&R.

• Members

I'm disappointed that it's happening so quickly. Eric and Stephanie have hardly reunited. This makes it like when Eric walked in on Donna and Owen. He liked Stephanie again for a while, but then Donna came back. And this model could've been a good way to introduce a new character. Instead we just get some extra to say a few lines for a few days.

• Members

Rick showing up at the end was so predictable. I didnt like that they went that route either

So the model who looks like Grace, um I mean Donna is named Grace. Nice inside joke there.

Speaking of which why do Donna and especially Owen still have a job. WTF? As if Eric wouldnt have gotten rid of them

When that happened I seriously had to stop and think what her relationship to Phoebe was. Was that her sister, niece, cousin? Theres too much incest, sleeping around, rewrites and what not and it gets hard to keep up sometimes.

Archived