B&B: Week of December 15th, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did Stephanie mention who I think she mentioned today? I wasn't that close to the TV so I might've heard wrong.

I was suprised that Ridge actually wanted to take the high road and not go after Rick. And saying that that's what Phoebe would want....well Ridge isn't usually that mature, lol.

I'm ready for something new to happen. We've been having Donna and Eric running circles for a while now.

• Members

Eric is a disgusting pig. So he finds out the truth about Donna and instantly reunites with her, this dumping Stephanie in the process and not even telling her first? How insensitve and of him. What a way to make it perfectly clear that she was second best to that tramp. Stephanie deserves so much better than the slobbering fool

• Members

B&B needs to be saved somehow. I am done with it. The acting in the Steffi storyline was the last straw for me.

What hysterically terrible trash.

How certain actors especially- with 20+ years in this medium can make me laugh hysterically with their "performances" shocks me.

I will read spoilers and reviews here and tune back in when the show is overhauled.

Archived