Y&R: Week of December 15, 2008

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Add me to the list, Vail did a pretty good job of it today, I actually felt her as Heather for the first time. Hey, if she can bring down TEVN, then I'd be a Heather fan for sure. Unfortunately though, we all know that no one will ever take the man down. I wonder what the reasoning for breaking up Heather and Adam? All in the name of DRAMA?!

• Members

Well, Adam repeatedly lied to her about not being further involved in the case, but he lied. It's the right thing for now.

I agree with others, maybe now they can let her attitude evolve---Paul doesn't come running to her with news due to Nikki plus I'm sure she won't like it when she finds out about them sharing a bed together, and at the same time her dear Adam is lying to her.

• Members

Great episode today! I know we're all supposed to bow down at the altar of Leblanc's superior acting skills but he left me a bit cold. His performance was not very convincing nor moving.

And I hope that all the anti-Vail folks saw today's episode. She wasn't amazing, but she's damn good for her age. It helps to remind myself she was nominated in the "younger actress" category. She's a young woman playing a very mature role. She can grow into this role if given the chance and in the meantime I really enjoy watching her. It's not painful watching her learn the ropes like other newbies i won't dare mention.

Yay for Kevin for throwing the OJ in Jeff's face! Pure speculation here, but I have a feeling that Jeffrey may be the one to end up in jail. All that blackmail and extortion with witnesses to prove it. Though personally, i think he should end up dead like all of Glo's former husbands.

• Members

i think Vail is good, not really good, not great, but good.

She is by far better than most in the age ranger she is in, IMHO. She also never has scenes with her age range, aside from adam.

I still think taking heather back to ADA or whatever was a mistake, she really fit in at Jabot and the char was much better there.

Archived