Y&R: Week of December 15, 2008

• Members

Sharon thinks she's going to get the Abbott mansion in the divorce. She's always been a house craving bimbo. Does Jack even own it, or does it belong to the whole family? Didn't Gloria get a share? I hope to see her booted out. Maybe she can move into Brad's house.

I miss Chloe, they focus too much on boring Lily.

It was nice to see that Eden and Noah found the money and gave River a bunch of paper.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a Gloria style couch. It is too different from the Abbott mansion style. I felt that set needed to be updated and hated the mirror that tilted in from the wall, but it is too extreme. I am not sure how to feel about the artwork. I know Maria Bell is a big art supporter so maybe this is her touch.

• Members

Random comments about last week:

THE GOOD: Super stellar acting by CLB and ED. "Sit your ass down" was one of the best line delivieres ever!

Glo as lady of prison mansion was a sight for sore eyes.

Kay and Murphy = most exciting couple on daytime for me. Actually the whole storyline with that daring nitwick Pearl is gold. It cntinues to be soap at its finest

THE BAD: No flashback for Kay's memories!? WTF!? Enough with the audio flashbacks: I want Kay and Jill with huge hair, huge jewellery and huge cleavage!

The Abbott mansion redocorating is indeed painful to watch.

Speaking of which: Josh Morrow's very old new haircut. Plus the god awful pullunder he wore on Friday. My eyes!

Archived