The Politics Thread

• Members

No. I was sick last week and I'm still coughing up a storm. I tried to get a COVID test but the phone lines were jammed. I'm on the mend but I don't want to stand in line until the cough goes away. I'm thinking of taking the day off on Friday and showing up at the BOE first thing.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I want someone to ask this clown crowd of doctors - can you tell me what percentage of Americans actually have access to this type of treatment?  The drugs, the care, etc.  How many.  What percentage because he just tweeted not to be afraid of COVID, that all the drugs and treatments are available.  So tell me please, is this virus dangerous or should we listen to the President - that it's nothing to be afraid of.  Go.  

And I would badger and say, "Great - now say something meaningful".  

• Members

This has also made the debate and the tax stories go into the rearview mirror, and they will continue to speed toward ACB's confirmation along with trying to hype Pence in the debate. They will set the terms, and the media will follow. And we will hear, over and over, how strong Trump is and how anyone who questions or wants to pause is weak and doesn't want America to be strong. 

I am just hoping enough voters will not buy this and that the media has lost enough trust with people to where they will tune the talking points out. 

• Members

I'm really sorry about your family.  This infuriates me - and his supporters will eat this up.  Like we know - no one has access to this treatment.  And he makes it sound like it's just normal.  And if Joe turns down a live debate (and I sure would) - he'll just gloat and say he's beaten COVID and Joe hasn't.