Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Weird that Obama is saying Republicans “will never stop” regarding healthcare when the Dems have moved from the ACA to single payer within a decade.

also weird that Obama is active at all since we didn’t hear a peep from George W. Bush during his presidency. 

I am old enough to remember when Antonio Sabato Jr. was practically a god to gays. We fed his career and he knew it and catered to us. All it took was becoming a Republican to undo that.

the gay movement has just become something I can’t support. I will happily state I’m a gay man against what the gay movement has become. The gay movement are now the bullies. Shame on them. I’m not LGBTQ. I’m old fashioned gay. I am government stay out of sex gay. 

Edited by juppiter

• Members

Where did you get the memo that only gay men have anything to say about him? I may be wrong, but I think the person who posted about him was a woman (if I'm wrong, my apologies). Are you only happy to oppose gay men who don't like him? Do women get a pass?

• Members

And the thread was so focused until seven hours ago, now we are starting to have odd, rambling posts again.  Sigh.

If someone doesn't recognize the difference between the way Obama's legacy is being handled by his successor and the way Bush's legacy was handled by his successor then he is beyond hope.

Also, Antonio Sabato Jr. was always just a chiseled face and body.  I seriously doubt anyone looked at him for his thoughts and ideas on...anything.  He wasn't even a good actor. 

Yeah, that Ignore feature really needs to become functional sometime soon so rambling posts can be skimmed over quicker.