Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So it looks like he's going to say something stupid about North Korea tonight, and he also isn't going to re-nominate someone for South Korea ambassador who dared to question his attempts to push a trade war with South Korea and have bombing on North Korea. And of course it's all about driving headlines. I'm so tired of this [!@#$%^&*]. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/trump-north-korea-state-of-the-union-speech/index.html

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/its-getting-worse-on-north-korea

• Members

So, Joe Kennedy III. What say you?

I thought he was stiff starting out. But once he got warmed up, he seemed passionate. Inclusive! (Lots of "we" and "our" versus "I" and "me"...)

I can't say as I was born 4 years after his assassination, but I've seen some say he sounded a lot like his grandfather, RFK.

But is he the hope for 2020? Not sure. Still, Dems can do much worse. See the current occupant of the White House. 

• Members

In other off topic news, I'm so disappointed that the only person I saw who managed the "McCabe and Mrs. Clinton" joke (which was the first thing I thought of when all this mess started) was Ben Shapiro, as it just reminded me yet again that I probably have more in common with him than I may wish...

• Members

I can't get excited about a member of a political dynasty. It reeks of oligarchy and we need to be getting away from that if we can. It may be too late.

If I were to forget his name is Kennedy,  I would say I'd like to see him become more seasoned first.  Obviously, if he's the candidate I would vote for him, but I'd rather see Harris, Biden or Booker get the nomination.