Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't believe him. People have got to stop believing there is any goodness in these people. They choose party over everything. Their country, their God, even their families. Always. The only time they don't do it is when they know the vote won't matter (See: Collins & Murkowski).

Edited by marceline

• Members

McCain is a hypocrite. I won't wish death but he can go to hell. He has awesome health insurance. He KNOWS how valuable it is, but he still votes yes to encourage chatting up taking insurance away from his fellow Americans - and many of them veterans, as he is.

Trump now hails him as a hero. Tells me all I need to know.

And to add to my disgust, the little mic slip discussion with Sen. Collins and another Democratic senator knowing Trump is unfit to lead - and yet doing NOTHING about it - is just appalling.

• Members

I see that the media is keening over McCain "blasting partisanship." Wherever David Broder is, he must be enraptured. Funny how McCain didn't mind partisanship when he let his open loathing for Obama color everything he did for 8 years.