The Politics Thread

• Members

Given how Trump was always about the 'China Virus' all I can say on this is

Please register in order to view this content

That said...he knew since at least Wednesday he had it definitely should put any sympathy he might have gotten, had, and even felt in a WHOLE different life. Cuz...endangering lives...while not shocking given 2020 in general...is even more foul. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wondered why all the real Doctors are standing behind the frat boy Doctor who is a Politician?  

Why do you give someone experimental drugs?  He's no longer on Oxygen.  So was he or wasn't he?  And frat boy Doctor said - he wasn't on Oxygen on Thursday.  He wasn't on it on Friday.  He's not on it today.  WELL, when WAS he on Oxygen if he's "no longer on Oxygen".  

Well, what I know from watching multiple news channels and listening to Dr. Fauci is that this is a wildcard virus and a roller coaster.  You can improve, get a little better, deteriorate, get better, then get on oxygen, then a venilator and die.  And pumping experimental drugs into him is eye popping to me.

Hearing the cars honking and cheering from a small crowd as they go by is so gross.  Why is your boy in the hospital?      

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

Clearly someone got the memo that people were concerned he wasn't tweeting. 

That does seem like his writing style, so I guess he probably is fine, so the coronation and not-a-big-deal stuff is probably on the way, but the incompetence of him and everyone he surrounds himself with continues to be staggering. Today was an absolute shitshow. And Mark Meadows is a clown who does nothing of value.

As for Chris Christie (who is hugely at risk from this), all I have to say is:

https://vine.co/v/igtJOOehrim

• Members

It doesn't read like him at all to me. And honestly, no, all the other news does not sound good at all. I don't know what you're reading but speedy recovery and coronation is not the picture I get from the above information. Unless you assume Meadows is lying off the record.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I get the feeling from reading the various tweets that he was bad and is getting better, which is what I meant, but who knows...

That October 19th return for the Senate is a shell game as they are still having the hearings for Barrett on the week of the 12th. 

If she genuinely believed in anything she would be so sickened with shame she would ask them to wait, but she won't, because she is a cultist and a shell in her own right.

Edited by DRW50