Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Eric Trump made up a story about being spat on. The restaurant says that they didn't see the incident and there are no witnesses saying that it occurs. The Secret Service detained someone, but they could have done that based just on caution because he claimed someone spat on him. If it is truly I think he provoked the incident by trying to touch the woman or making an inappropriate comment. He isn't pressing charges which is surprising for someone from such a vindictive family.

• Members

I mean, that is a totally unfair question to Bernie or any candidate over a year before the convention. “Oh nobody has voted yet, but will drop out if you lose?”  The message that he is seeking to undermine the presumptive nominee and contest a convention is underlying in that question, when he didn’t last time, and it is way too soon to assume he would this time. 

Idk. I hate that question. It would be different if it were June 2020 and he were asked that question and he was in 2nd place. “Are you gonna stay in this and harm the presumptive nominee?” Fair question. In June 2019, “if you’re hypothetically in 2nd a year from now, will you drop out?” FOH. That’s not a fair question. 

Edited by juppiter

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

The worst thing is you could see the wheels turning in Booker's head when Beto spoke it first. "NO! That's my cool party trick that I do." IDK, Booker is just such a goober to me... Like, why do you keep mentioning that you face constant gunfire in your neighborhood? You were mayor of the city you live in, so that makes you look not so great.

To me, Julian Castro is having a breakout night. He is offering a lot of policy ideas but delivering it well. Warren is not having a great night, at least to me. I really dislike deBlasio but he has been making the most of the little time he has gotten (although I've been able to finish a few of his sentences, having heard them before. I guess NYC was the test audience.)

Edited by juppiter

• Members

I love how Delaney keeps begging to speak and then the moderators are like, "ugh, fine, you can have thirty seconds, I guess, but then don't say anything for a while."

Please register in order to view this content

But you can't blame them because he does nothing with the little time they give him. Why is he running?