The Politics Thread

• Members

Trudeau seems like a pretty happily married guy but then his parents did at one time also and we see where that relationship went.

I've never found Ivanka that gorgeous. I think her height is a definite advantage and I have always thought she seemed intelligent, but I now think she's also bought and sold and yeah I do now believe her only value to her father is to be pimped out. I don't buy she exerts any influence. I also don't believe her marriage to Kushner is any more than a meeting of businesses. She's allegedly reported to have had her own dalliances before and since she's been married.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't really believe that she is some type of gift to be bought and sold mostly because with all the leaks going around and the many scandals about his personal life last year, we would have heard about it by now. If she was throwing herself here, there and everywhere it wouldn't be a secret and I doubt she'd be doing it so obviously as that photo either.

I do think that their relationship doesn't have enough boundaries because she is obviously his favorite child and he uses her to "prove" to the world what a big man he is and also to hurt his other children. 

• Members

Right now, there are at least 12 states with bills pending in their state legislatures to restrict voter registration access and/or restrict or eliminate early voting and it's mostly based on the lie of 'massive' voter fraud that the Trump administration continues to propogate.

You can check to see if your state is listed in this article. The title is a bit misleading because clearly voter suppression efforts were already underway during the 2016 Presidential election.

The Trump Administration’s Lies About Voter Fraud Will Lead to Massive Voter Suppression

• Members

Yep. I feel sorry for all of his children on some level.  Being raised by a narcissist is deeply damaging.  As far as looks go I think Ivanka was a very pretty little girl, but she's had enough surgery to wipe all the character from her face at this point.

People losing fingers trying to get from the US to Canada. This is just tragic.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/increasing-numbers-of-muslim-migrants-trek-north-to-canada-sometimes-through-freezing-temperatures-and-snow/ar-AAmSMEd?li=BBnbcA1

• Members

But he didn't really raise them right. They were raised for the most part by their mother Ivana. I thought the boys actually hated their father, and Ivanka herself was rumored to try to stay connected to her dad by phone calls she made from school and he basically wanted nothing to do with the kids. And then all the kids sort of made themselves barriers to protect their mom from him after the divorce; Now all this is damaging, but it would be nice to think that they got something from their mother. It seems at the end of the day they didn't and it became trying to endear themselves to their father.

• Members

I think it's hard to know what really happened. Either way he is their Dad and it's clear he's pretty manipulative. The way Ivanka brags about the fact the 45 always took her calls is just sad. As if that isn't the absolute bare minimum a parent could do. Remember how during the campaign all his children were asked who the favorite was and they all said Ivanka? I'm sure it was great for 10 year old Barron to hear that. Plus children should not have to protect their mother, it's the parent's job to protect them.  No one will convince me that Ivana is some hero in all this, she choose that POS to procreate with.

And yeah, there are a lot of people I feel a lot more sorry for then the Trump kids, but being rich does not protect people from the damage done by awful parents.

Edited by Juliajms