Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let's be clear, for some of us, America has always been hard. Even in the best of times, there have been unarmed Black men and women being shot and killed in the streets, their cars and even in their homes. Life has been "no crystal stair".

I will repeat again, Trump has NORMALIZED hate speech so now people feel free to say nasty things and if his rallies are a sign of what's to come, physically assault people!

Mass murder may be an exaggeration but many people claimed that having Obamacare saved their lives, if that is repealed, you could have people not going to the doctor and in turn, not being treated for treatable illness with fatal results.

This is about people's lives. Many people didn't survive the Bush years. Trump has spoken that he won't hesitate to weaponize his administration.  Somene who's been known to say '...beat the hell outta them'. Sorry but I don't feel in any way good about this.

• Members

And now the Aussie news anchors are panicking and saying that might Trump is going to lead us (Australia) into war and that he might pick a war just to prove a point. They're also saying that it's triggered worldwide financial market turmoil and that it's going to be a worldwide depression. This is just so depressing.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

You are dreaming if you don't think Hillary and her investigation didn't hurt her brand in the mind of voters.

Joe or Bernie could have cut into Trump's source of power: white middle/working class men.

Edited by Skin

• Members

I never said that. Anyone who reads this thread consistently knows I've been skeptical of Hillary. The problems go back far past the email investigation. What I said is I don't think Bernie (who I liked) or Biden would have necessarily won.  Not that we'll ever know for sure now, but let's not forget Bernie is a Jew. Not just a Jew, but almost certainly an atheist (as am I) and I doubt he was going to lie about that, which polls consistently show is a no go. Hillary never pressed him on it in the primaries, which is why it wasn't an issue.

Edited by Juliajms