DAYS- what out of work soap actor could play Daniel on DAYS?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't doubt you're a grown ass man. :) But as I already knew lots of people didn't like the Daniel character, I was interested in discussing who else could play the role, for people who believed he could be a viable character in Salem. Sure, it's a message board and anyone can respond to anything they want. But what's the point in responding that the character should be written out, when I was asking who elese could play the role? I didn't ask if Daniel should stay in Salem I asked if the character was going to stay in Salem, who would be the best possible actor in the role.

It would be as if I started a thread about Bo and Hope, and asked, "What is your favorite scene?" And someone responded, "I hate Bo and Hope and they should leave the show." Sure they could respond however they wanted to, but sometimes you need to pick your battles

• Members

LoL. So touchy, you are. ;)

Anyway, you're right... I didn't read your original post. I only read the thread title, asking which out of work actor should play the character. I didn't see where you asked for people to leave out the "Daniel should go" responses, so... that's that. Sue me, LoL.

• Members

I think alot did read it, but seems like alot feel like the character of Daniel is useless and wanted to say so. I've never been invested in him, and honestly don't see the purpose of recasting a pointless character.

That's my honest opinion, sorry if it's not the answer you wanted

• Members

I'm just tired of DAYS introducing new characters and then dumping them. God help me, I think that even with the writing all over the place with Daniel, they could create some interesting backstory for him. I don't think Shawn will stick around at all even if DAYS wants him to, so, he's a gonner most likely. I just want to see the look on the faces of Kate and Lucas when they realize their love interests are screwing each other lol For the record, I think they should de age Daniel, and that someone like Dax Griffen would be perfect. Eye candy, he can act (a little bit), would look great with Nadia, and I'm sure he needs a job!

Thank you for your apology :P

• Members

Mike, I understand your reason for wanting this thread and I know a lot have said that they wouldn't recast if S.C. left....

....but to tell you the truth, I think the part is perfect for S.C. He does have the balls to pull it off, trust me. He's a greater actor than I think you give him credit for. ;)

Archived