AMC: Tuesday, October 28th, 2008

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was pretty good. The stuff at the Chandler's was great and I've never liked JR but I've enjoyed watching him through this Babe stuff.

So does Bianca plan on Zach actually being the "daddy" instead of just a donor? I mean I could see Zach having issues about this but it's weird that Bianca is the one pushing the daddy stuff. This story isn't groundbreaking if they make Zach out to be more than the donor.

• Members

ROFL yeah I loved that too!!! Which one is which? Oh I know! Chandler Dee is Adam and Chandler dumb is J.R. :)

Amanda: You always were an amateur Allison

Allison: And I'll stay that way. Just as long as being a pro is the same as standing on Sunset Boulevard flagging down tricks.

===========================================

Hahahahhahaha I just saw that recently! Melrose place is on youtube. :)

• Members

Rebecca and Angie are 2 classy women. I loved their scenes today. I love how mature and professional both women are. They were sensitive to the other's feelings and talked like 2 strong women. Im glad they went down this route instead of having them be jealous of the other, fight or act catty like so many other women that have 1 man in common. Kudos to the writing here and both women.

• Members

I think he and Annie are scheming together. Right before the tornado, both Aidan and Annie were at the Comeback talking about how miserable their lives were because of Greenlee and Ryan. I think there was a piece of that conversation that the audience did not see where they were plotting this kidnapping.

• Members

I thought it was a good episode.

I also loved the Chandler scenes and Angie & Rebecca's first meeting. It is nice to see two women treat each other civilly when they've shared a man. Hopefully, Rebecca won't suddenly go insane like so many Melrose Place characters did.

I never thought that Aiden could be involved in the kidnapping before but it does make sense that he would do it to get back at Ryan. Imo, it would be great if Annie somehow framed him for everything and Aiden went to prison and off the show!

I'm so glad to have David back! I loved the cliffhanger with him holding little A.

I think Laura Koffman sounds odd because she's trying to make sure the pronounces her 'r's at the end of sentences (Bostonians typically don't).

• Members

i like that davids abck, it emans ig et to FF by a good chunk of AMC.

The bianca/zach/reese/baby storyline is intersting. I cant wait for reese to get here.

Jacob Young was amazing. Love the chandler scenes.

rebecca/angie was also good. im interested to see where thats going.

Archived