AMC: Thursday, October 23rd, 2008

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The JR/Babe scenes are a REAL snooze fest. I'm not feeling the L-O-V-E. It's sickening how they are still trying to make her out to be a saint with a flower in her head. As if this baby-stealing adulteress skank-ho was heading anywhere near the pearly gates after she bites the dust. So yeah, good-riddance Babe! Say hi to Ray Gardner for me.

Yay! David :wub:

One More Day!

BabeRoast.jpg

• Members

I thought today's episode was great!

I hope Babe is really dead and we don't have to suffer through any more "Babe is love" BS from Bianca. Babe & JR's scenes would have been sweet if her character weren't such an unrepentant skank! At least, Jacob Young & Bobbi Eakes sold their material once again.

I loved the Jesse/Angie/Frankie/Natalie scenes. Poor Angie is going to have a lot to deal with when the full truth about those phone calls comes out.

I also loved how Greenlee figured out that Zach fathered Bianca's child.

Adam & Erica's banter was really good today, too, and I'm glad they finally believe Annie about her stalker.

And David appearing at the end was the icing on the cake!

• Members

Oh Bianca, you selfish bitch! I wish Kendall was awake, only to slap her ratface back to Paris.

Those Babe/JR scenes were too sad. I know most hated her and have been waiting for this for 5 years, but I'll miss her. I wish she didnt have to go out like this

Erica gets LoD.

"Honestly, has nobody realized that I'm missing? Where are my children? My fans?"

Oh Erica, a tornado just hit PV. I doubt your fans are out there worrying and searching for you

• Members

I am absolutely NOT! The less Bianca has to do with Babe, the better. There is no reason Bianca needed to see Babe. After McTavish basically made it seem as if Babe was absolutely forgiven for the heinous crime of stealing Bianca's baby and then lying about it, there is no reason for these two women to ever share a scene together. McTavish used Bianca to "redeem" Babe -- as if Bianca and Babe chatted often and discussed Fusion matters and blah, blah, blah... It did a disservice to the injustice of Bianca not being able to ROAR on Babe the way she should have. It's like, "Hey, we glossed over Bianca's legitimate anger at Babe for stealing her child and willingly and knowingly keeping her from her, so now, you viewers just have to accept it!"

Whatever.

The less Bianca has to do with Babe is totally fine with me. I don't mind if Bianca says, "Oh, you know what? EVEN THOUGH SHE STOLE MY CHILD, I'm sad she such a tragedy fell upon her." But no "No, Babe. I totally forgive you for stealing my baby for a year and then telling me she was alive via some coward-ass note on my doorstep" nonsense.

Anyway, I have someplace to be.

• Members

Bianca has her own dramas to worry about.... I am glad they handled it the way they did. Bianca doesn't even know Babe is dead or was in grave danger, and I doubt right now its her #1 priority.

It will be interesting to see how Pratt addresses it when she does find out.

Archived