AMC: October 17, 2008

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I thought those Zach's car scenes were cool. He really looked tossed around and almost sucked out of the car.

Kendall re-arranging the pillows on her front porch in the middle of a tornado watch/warning reminds me of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

• Members

He got cochlear implants -- so I think that means he can hear? I can't remember exactly - that was the end of the Crash storyline when I started falling asleep everyday. I remember they brought in Kassia DePaiva's real life son to talk to Kendall about the implants and help support Spike's surgery.

Sounds like the CGI effects are actually good! Can't wait to get home and watch.

• Members

(Minus everything Rylee) the episode for me was fantastic!!!!

I can't believe how my opinion of Annie has changed. Two months ago I wanted her off the show, and now she is possibly my favorite character. MCE is soooooo good.

But Thorsten Kaye gets my best performer vote, while walking through the rubble searching for Kendall and his boys.

Oh and I cringed at the Lion King-esque preview for Monday.

• Members

Me, too... :blink: Though I am showing my age by revealing I thought of a famous scene from Roots instead of Lion King.

I imagine those spoiler and internet free out there in TV Land are all WTF like the rest of us now. :P

Rylee Kiss Amongst The Rubble=Lamest thing today.

I would give the acting award for today to Amanda Baker, though. MCE and TK did a fine job, though...he's always been good with physical stuff, too, imo. I think we may be in for some great acting work ahead. I hope so.

Archived