AMC: October 17, 2008

• Members

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought lion king when seeing the preview.

The sets have been done really well for these scenes today. I was really happy with the show overall. I can't wait for monday's show even if I have to see that lion king, roots, ryan's hope scene again. I'll just tell myself its suppose to be soap opera campy. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was impressed with the special effects, especially Zach's car in the air and then when the funnel cloud hit the Comeback.

I don't know what was lamer, JR & Babe's "wedding" or Ryan/Greenlee with Aiden watching them.

I was also holding back the tears when Zach was looking for his family and when Babe told Angie to save her son.

I guess I'm also of a certain age because my first thought when I saw the preview was "Roots", too!

• Members

God, if I have to hear Aidan say Grain-lay again, I think I might scream :rolleyes:

Rylee makes me wanna gag, poke my eyes out, then go get a root-canal. Glad they realize how selfish and self-evolved they both are.

Jabe lacks the fire and passion that I felt when Alexa was in the role

LOL at Adam and Erica trapped in the tunnels, then him eating the apple :lol:

Overall good show today, but Thomson delivered yet another bland script.

• Members

I thought the saddest part was when Babe realized that for Lil A to live, she might have to die. What a tough choice for those involved

The cop that found Aidan was an idiot. He goes up to him and says "What happened" Ugh, tornado you idiot!

Wow, Kendall must have magic powers bc she turned into Bianca! WTH did she come from? lol

When did Jesse become an ordained minister?

• Members

I really enjoyed this episode. The CGI actually looked really good and I liked how all the storylines played out against the tornado. EXCEPT Rylee...god I wish that tornado would have just whipped them up and spat them out in the ocean that's just appeared in Pine Valley.

The scenes at The Comeback were nice, if not a little removed from everything else that was going on...YTF would you have a wedding in the middle of a tornado instead of riding it out in the stairwell that Krystal and the little girl ended up in?

THAT TWIST AT THE END...with Bianca? I totally forgot she was even coming back, well I knew it was coming but I didnt expect it to be her that Zach found in the wreckage! Great soap opera! Especially for those who are spoiler free!

• Members

Wow, Kendall must have magic powers bc she turned into Bianca! WTH did she come from? lol

===========================================

ROFL ROFL

When did Jesse become an ordained minister?

========================

He isn't. The kids were getting scared so they decided to do that. Kathy wanted it. The marriage wouldn't be legal anyway.

• Members

This episode was awesome! A few bad parts: the gagfest that is Rylee, and also Annie. Hey Annie: STFU. Emma was safe with Corrina till you showed up and told Emma to step aside so you could berate Corrina for taking her to a movie.

Anyway Thorsten was amazing today, he moved me to tears. I love when he gets to do physical acting(he was a stuntman at one time), cause he doesn't get to do much of it

• Members

Anyway Thorsten was amazing today, he moved me to tears. I love when he gets to do physical acting(he was a stuntman at one time), cause he doesn't get to do much of it

=========================================================

Really? Thorsten used to be a stuntman? :) Cool!

Archived