AMC: October 16, 2008

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole Rylee comparing their situation to the tornado was lame, but I loved the look of "oh [!@#$%^&*]" on their faces as the funnel touched down.

Can't wait until tomorrow. The suspense was killing me. Loved the sirens, reminiscent of 1994.

So David was the stalker....

Also can I add, when Annie said to Aidan that they are both roadkill, falt under the tires of the Ryan and Greenlee truck I laughed so hard. She is so right.

• Members

I did not notice, but that's hilarious.

I seem to remember the stalker looking in on Little A, but do not remember him picking him up. But yeah I was merely commenting on the basic confirmation.... I pretty much figured it was him from the onset.

• Members

In the first tornado Ruth and Joe and other Martins were very much in the storyline. In tornado #2 it doesn't look like we will see much of them at all. Once again the storyline will center around Zach/Kendall/Ryan/Greenlee. When will the writers see they need to get away from those 4 characters. They need to bring the Martins back into the center of the storyline. Give Ruth a storyline. The writers could bring Ruth into Taylor's storyline and give her point of view about the war.

• Members

I used to be a big Aidan fan when he was paired with Di. I haven't liked him sense then. I so don't want a Annie & Aidan pairing.

I am so excited for the Tornado. So far it's been pretty good for me. The exception being Rylee. I mean the weather is freaking crazy and Ryan is declaring his love for her. What about your freaking child that you just took from her mother? He needs to get his butt home.

Most of all I am just ready for stuff to start happening when the tornado hits & it's aftermath.

Poor Opal!

• Members

um she has eyes and ears which presumably are still working. Even if she doesnt know its a tornado, its still extremely bad outside. That was made visually clear when she opened up the door

Sam reason why Pine Valley wasnt hit by the Llanview Hurricane from 2 years ago

• Members

Rylee(specifically Ryan) were disgusting. Ruined the whole episode for me(though I doubt it would have been any better without them).

Aidan, STFU and grow a pair you whiny bitch :rolleyes:

Opal's heart-attack was the only thing worth watching today(and even that was a little too over-the-top for my liking).

Archived