AMC: October 16, 2008

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

um she has eyes and ears which presumably are still working. Even if she doesnt know its a tornado, its still extremely bad outside. That was made visually clear when she opened up the door

==============================================

All she knows is that there is a storm coming. She doesn't know how bad it is. She isn't psychic.

• Members

Like I said, she has eyes! Common sense tells you not to leave the door wide open during a storm, no matter how bad, with your young kids right there at least I would have thought so. I think you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is. I wasnt meaning some grand attack on Kendall.

with a storm brewing yes. She is convinced that someone is targetting her and will get to Emma through her and she's been expecting Ryan to protect her. Ever since he got custody, he keeps pushing her off on Corrina while he sniffs up Greenlee's butt. Corrina's just a teenage, and Annie isnt trusting her to be able to protect her. Plus Opal gave her that warning of doom, had her even more worried for Emma's safety. It wasnt about her being angry at Corrina, but angry at the situation as she is helpless and cant do anything to watch over Emma. Thats why she trusted Ryan to do so, and he obviously has better things to do

• Members

Actually, it was the game of 'wiste' sitting on the coffee table.

Or the "storm of change."

I know, right? Imagine a woman who gave birth and raised a daughter for six years being concerned for her safety. What kind of lunatic would do such a thing? That was such a phoney act. She should be like Saint Kendall... take Spike out in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm, or even better, turn her back on two kids while there's an open fire in the fireplace and then proceed to open the door and stand there while there's a storm raging. Now that's motherly instinct.

• Members

At least Greenlee realized how destructive her relationship with Ryan has always been. I loved when she reminded him that they always hurt each other and everyone around them. It was incredibly stupid for them to stay outside with the sirens and everything though.

Even if Kendall didn't know how bad the storm was, wouldn't the sirens have tipped her off that she should close the door to protect her kids?

Annie's concern for Emma is genuine. She's worried that her stalker will do something to her daughter, which seems like a legitimate fear to me considering that she was grabbed from behind once.

Opal's heart attack was great but it bothered me that Krystal happened to have a defibrillator behind the bar. I've never worked in a bar, but is this common? It just struck me as contrived.

Adam & Erica were great together once again. I still don't want them romantically paired, though.

• Members

I always thought Center City (aka "C" City) was between the two? Llanview being closer to Philadelphia. In the 1983 ep I just wqatched they say it's 40 mins drive to Llanview tho...

Agreed 100%. Have Jake have her over somehow for a fmaily dinner with Ruth or Joe and bring it up--or SOMETHING. oh well

• Members

Llanview had a hurricane? I don't remember that LOL (though I didn't watch a lot of Higley's reign of hell). Funny i don't think hurricanes and tornados usually hit the same climate...

"Opal's heart attack was great but it bothered me that Krystal happened to have a defibrillator behind the bar. I've never worked in a bar, but is this common? It just struck me as contrived."

The restaurant I worked at about 6 years ago had one. But it was MUCH bigger than the Comeback lol. Still Krystal is always worried abotu Adam and his heart maybe she now has one with her out of habit ;)

I liked the episode a lot but I gotta agree with all the complaints (well most--Opal's heartattack being too over the top is silly DP--it's Opal. It would be odd if it weren't ott)

• Members

LMFAO - soooo true. But some people refuse to look at the show objectively. Never underestimate the power of denial!

Steve - I actually have a bartender friend and they are required to have first aid kits, a defibrillator, oxygen masks, and those backboard stretcher things. Crazy huh - who knew?

I thought the Erica/Adam scenes were creepy - I loved the direction in those scenes.

I think Cheap meant the Llanview tornado - not the hurricane. That tornado was lame from what I remember....Evangeline went blind - I think that scene was the only good one.

• Members

Like I said, she has eyes! Common sense tells you not to leave the door wide open during a storm, no matter how bad, with your young kids right there at least I would have thought so.

============================================

Well it's just wind right now. :) Not a big deal.

I think you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is.

==================================

No I'm not. :) I'm just disagreeing with you. :)

I wasnt meaning some grand attack on Kendall.

============================

I didn't say that!!! :)

Ohhhhh! ROFL! Yeah he was walking toward little A. :) The stalker must have been wearing all black. :)

Archived