AMC: October 16, 2008

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROTFLMAO! And Greenlee's like, "We get together and the sky rips apart? This an omen!" And Ryan's dumbass is all, "This is just the heavens celebrating our union!" ROTFLMAO! Get real, Ryass.

Another ROTFLMAO moment! You'd think in a town where people are forbidden to drive all because they're deemed "too upset" to drive, they'd be hella strict about driving in 100mph winds and lightning! But, nah! They're just hanging out, having conversations about their love lives... Tip number one, Pine Valleyites -- if you have to scream your romantic conversations at the top of your lungs, get your ass indoors!

• Members

I'm sure tomorrow will be much better when the destruction actually begins.

I just hated seeing everyone standing outside, while stuff is flying through the air, screaming at each other at the top of their lungs when they could've just gone inside, like smart people, and talked normally.

• Members

When Greenlee said something about God punishing Rylee (or something like that since I was only half listening) all I have to say is God has better stuff to do then pay attention to you two.

I'm so on board for a Annie and Aidan pairing right now. They both need some lovin at the moment.

Can't wait until tomorrow's show.

• Members

oh these people are idiots! Theres a tornado outside, so Kendall opens up the door with her kids in the living room and just leaves it wide open as she turns around and talks to them. Greenlee and Ryan are just standing there talking about their love. Id be running and getting to safety!

Hell no to Aidan and Annie. I really didnt feel anything for him today since shes been warning him for months about Ryan and Greenlee. He needs to share in the blame for his misery

• Members

Nothing pisses me off more than starting to FF a sextet scene (Ryan in handcuffs) only to see something/someone that I can't FF show up in that scene (Jesse) so I rewind and watch only to realize that the power of sextet suckage can taint even my beloved Darnell. But not too much ("Whatever has you stuck on stupid, HANDLE IT!!" LOL! That's my Jesse!)

And the sooner RB/Greenlee can disappear the better.

• Members

Theres a tornado outside, so Kendall opens up the door with her kids in the living room and just leaves it wide open as she turns around and talks to them.

=================================================

She has no idea there is a tornado! She isn't listening to the radio or tv! How would she know? All she knows is that there is a storm coming. Then she hears the siren.

Archived