AMC: Tuesday Oct. 14th

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I don't know - I think Angela said that Carmen/Jack haven't been in the studio much at all lately. It just seemed like a cutting ties scene with her character. And of course I don't buy that Jack/Carmen will last long-term at all.

She did get fired and lost her best friend.

• Members

I don't know anything about Carmen's actual prospects either, but it felt that way to me too. And I'm an Erica fan but liked what they did with Carmen. I really think Carmen becoming a serious romantic rival to Erica's longtime beau, Jack was not a good idea, at least not so new in Carmen's introduction and evolution into PV.

• Members

What's been disproven and how often? :unsure:

What are you talking about? Has the departure of your horrible wannabe sitcom writer gotten you confused? I've been talking a lot about AMC and the characters. I haven't griped once about the writing except agreed with others about certain aspects of the storylines. Sheesh.

• Members

Pratt needs to either dump J&E once and for all and move them both the hell on, or he needs to put them together and be done with it. Because this back and forth BS has long past it's expiration date. I don't think they'll fire Walt, but I could him going back down to recurring, because I don't think Pratt has any intention to write for J&E, whether Adam and Erica are long term or not.

• Members

Sounds like a good episode -- especially Erica & Carmen.

This was another episode I missed. Damn, I really need to just start recording on tape, but I’m always so rushed. I would watch the episodes online (the full episodes are posted at that one site), but my computer has been a bitch lately and it freezes. I’ll be home tomorrow for the tornado, so no need to worry there!

• Members

I've changed my mind after reading the new spoilers and seeing that Pratt is going to play the D&E card almost instantly. I still think he want's Erica and Adam, but my gut feeling is that he'll toy with David and Erica, maybe not really romantically...but definitely have them interacting.

• Members

I still say that annie/david will be the pairing, if its Aidan MCE better be ready to pack her bags. I think david's involvement with erica will be about getting back at adam. I would love for d/e to get back together but I'm not getting my hopes up too high for that. I'm fine with Adica.

• Members

I just thought of something what about carmen and david, although she doesn't seem like david's type. There was spoiler that seem to indicate earlier on that it wasn't in the cards for carjack but there may be another man for her. The only people I could see carmen with is tad or david age-wise.

• Members

Jack schmack. I'm sick of being force-fed this idea that he's Erica's true love that she'll inevitably long for and return too. Too bad the Sam Woods thing was such a dud, at least that would have been an interesting little shakeup. They never even got to 2nd base if memory serves.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dimitri trumps Jack any day. He was time enough for Erica and didn't take her shiz, distancing himself but never wimping out like Jack has. Jack needs someone like a Brooke, but that's too safe and doesn't make for good story. I think Erica and Dimitri worked so well b/c I always felt that he truly loved her but was strong enough to step away when he'd had enough, and that's the kind of tightrope relationship a neurotic lady with Daddy issues like Erica thrives on. I don't think anyone (not me at least) truly believes that Jack could ever be done with Erica for good.

Adam and Erica is fun, but that's the strange infatuation of two neurotics who are turned on by the naughtiness and challenge of getting the upper hand from the other. Not true love, not a happily ever after. Buuuut, we don't need happily ever afters until these guys retire or the show is (ptui ptui G-d forbid) cancelled. So continue playing those two for fun.

I'd rather see Erica revisit her thing with David Hayward before another Erica/Jack reconciliation.

Archived