AMC: Tuesday Oct. 14th

• Members

Today's episode I thought was really well done. They began to play up the impending doom and gloom quite well having lots of happy moments, juxtaposed with omens and angst between certain characters building up to something. The whole doorbell thing at the Cortlandt Mansion I think was paying homage to the famous doorbell scene at the Martin house back in 1994 when Tad went to open the door and then it breaks loose and pushes him right to the ground.

Zach finally sort of explained his actions regarding Annie today. I really enjoyed those scenes when he struck Annie down, and then Kendall figuring it out it stemed back to his childhood and the loss of his mother.

Erica and Carmen were a hoot. Seeing Adam in the middle not knowing what to do :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carmen vs Erica so funny!!!!! Adam in the middle! ROFL

Pine Valley's Madam Opal's pending of doom cracks me up! She is so funny!!!

Poor Aidan! He made me cry. :( He is in such pain. :( Stupid Ryan and stupid Greenlee. It's about time she admitted she loves him! I don't want them together tho.

The way Zak said HEY to Annie WOW that was good!!! Felt so real! He is a great actor!

Great show today!

• Members

I think you're right. It's also the set they used for the house Zach and Kendall were going to buy...we only saw the inside of it when they had that party to smoke out the Satin Slayer. And then Alex Sr. had a replica built for some reason that still makes no sense.

• Members

Kick her back-stabbing butt, ERICA :lol: I'm with Erica 100% on this one and I want to also say that I wish Carmen had come in a few minutes later because I loved the way the Jerica convo was going and I wanted to hear more. The sparks where flying :wub:

Adam is such a lech. Did you see the way he was looking at Carmen's "girls"? :lol: I think he and Carmen would be hot together.

Aidan is killing me :o Rylee is making me ill <_<

• Members

Someone drop a house on Opal. She has been really annoying lately

Loved the Zach scenes today. Thorsten did really good today

Am I the only one that loved Jr and Babe today? Why is it that they finally become such a likeable pair just as its all about to end. Im loving them as a couple right now

• Members

Someone drop a house on Opal. She has been really annoying lately

====================================

HEY! Now now!!! I love Opal! Shame on you! ROFL. :)

Why is it that they finally become such a likeable pair

===============================

Not to me they aren't.

• Members

Go Erica! Im watching her vs Carmen right now and Im so on Erica's side. I loved when she said that wht Carmen did was disgusting. Yes what planet is she from. You dont ask your friends if its okay if you can be with their recent ex husbands. Carmen had some nerve going off on Erica. I cant beleive she physically attacked her. She really had no class there and I kept waiting for Erica to just slap her. She really is out of her league and doesnt compare to the women Erica has battled in the past like Brooke, Natalie and Barbara. Carmen is a little bug, she can squash with her designer pumps

• Members

Just for R. Sinclair's sake, do teens really use the word "narc" any more? What was Cohen thinking? How many times did she have Kendall call Annie a "bitch" in the course of 5 minutes?

I loved the Erica/Carmen scenes. I don't think Carmen has ever had a close female friend besides Randi so of course she doesn't know the etiquette that you don't date a friend's ex. I actually thought both women expressed their point of view very well until Carmen turned physical. I'm also glad their friendship is over because it always felt forced to me.

Zach's motives finally make some sense but I'm not buying that he would think Ryan would be a better parent than Annie.

I couldn't feel anything for Aiden due to AT's acting. I also feel nothing for Ryan or Greenlee.

I'm not a fan of Babe & JR but her saving the rings was a sweet touch.

I love Opal! I thought she was at her funniest today and didn't find her annoying in the least.

• Members

I loved seeing Colby once again standing up to her father and defending Petey...but also the scenes with Opal.

I still think its a crime that Rylee is on my screen...ewww

Instead of Erica saying" I speak French", she should of responded by saying something in spanish back at Carmen.

Archived