AMC SOD Spoilers

• Members

Credit goes to Betty for posting these at Soapcentral:

Tamara Braun (Reese) is excited about her "groundbreaking role" as a woman in a committed same-sex relationship...Alicia Minshew (Kendall) is taking a short-term hiatus, during which time Kendall is in a coma. Kendall awakens to conflict (Bianca has given birth to Zach's daughter, conceived via artificial insemination). Alicia is excited about the great story Kendall's been given.

AMC's Amanda Baker, who last airs as Babe on 10/24, may reprise her role as GH:Night Shift's Jolene...Aidan may undergo a personality change that may lead to a pairing w/ Annie...

Tony Dovaloni (DWTS) appears on 10/27...Hayley Evans returns as Miranda on 10/31...Vincent Irizarry returns as David on 10/23...Laura Koffman (ex- Cassie, OLTL) debuts as Rebecca, Jesse's ex-lover & mother of his daughter, Natalia, on 10/28...

David will vow to make the Chandlers pay...Amanda realizes that Jake has feelings for Taylor...Emma's kidnapper contacts Annie & Ryan...

Jake tells Zach time's running out for Kendall...Bianca & Zach swear Greens to secrecy...Angie wants Jesse to tell her the truth...

An editor is sorry to see Babe go...

A letter from a viewer who was happy to see Zach & Kendall's relationship issues brought front & center as they dealt w/ Josh's betrayal, & who would like to see more Slater family scenes...

I don't want to see an Aidan and Annie pairing. But I could see Pratt trying to make Aidan darker and him and Annie drawing closer to each other because they are angry and miserable about Greenlee and Ryan's feelings for each other. I could see Aidan and Annie getting closer because these and maybe other reasons. But I don't think they would be interesting together.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god, the last thing we need is for MCE to be paired with Wood.

Memo to Pratt: Aiden is not leading man material. Once him and Greenlee are over, send him back to the background where he can do occasional PI work and has the every-now-and-then corny fish-and-chips scene with Tad. Or better yet, how about you just forget he's on the show altogether! Why is it that Megan McTavish is the only writer that could realize what a waste AT was!!?!?

He'd have to get one first!

• Members

I definitely don't think that Aidan and Annie would work as a couple. IMO, Aidan is not very interesting and I don't see him and Annie being an interesting couple together. I don't like Annie, but her character has become a lot more interesting, than she used to be. I used to think that she was very boring and I still think that her and Ryan were a boring couple. But now I think that by herself she is interesting.

I don't feel the same way about Aidan, I don't think that he is interesting by himself, and I don't really think that him and Greenlee are that interesting of a couple either, even though I would say they are okay together. If Annie and Aidan were paired together we would have one interesting character and one kind of boring character and I don't think that Annie would be able to help make Aidan more interesting. And with the way that MCE's acting is now, I think that she is going to overpower him in their scenes together, more than RB does. IMO, She's really grown as an actress, and I think that she is the best actress under 40 on the show and one of the better actresses on the show overall.

I don't think that her and Aidan would be a good match up. I think that she would be better off with David, and Aidan can be shown more investigating crimes, and then later on after he and Greenlee break up they can pair him with a supporting actress, who's not featured heavily, maybe a new character and he can be given a long term relationship with that person. I think that Aidan needs to be paired with someone like Erin.

I really liked Aidan and Erin together as a couple, and I don't like how they were broken up so quickly. I think that they could have worked as a long term couple. I think that he needs to be paired with a character like her and not one of the leading actresses.

• Members

I would love Pratt to take Annie and Aidan in the direction of SuBe's Annie and Tim, bumbling schemers who no matter how prepared and well thought out their plans are, they are doomed for all out, embarrassment and failure. It would be dark, but still humorous. I think this position would allow them to flow between groups on the canvas, as Annie/Tim did on SuBe.

I wish Pratt would also keep Annie in the Chandler realm. I think she and Adam have some great potential.

• Members

Thank God Kendall is on hiatus. Maybe I'll enjoy the character again after a long, much needed break.

Hmm - so Emma is kidnapped? I wonder who the kidnapper is!!! I thought for sure it was David stalking Annie, but maybe its this kidnapper now? Interesting...

• Members

David doesn't deserve the punishment of being paired with Insannie, didn't he suffer enough with Dixie?

Annie deserves to be paired with Aidan though, sad when they have to change his whole personality for this character, she is slowly becoming the new Greenlee

LMFAO drink up my nose :lol:

Annie fakes Emma's kidnapping, what a peach eh? ;)

• Members

I was gonna say the same thing. When I think about that ever revolving door of AMC dudes, I don't know who he's screwing to keep his job. Not that he's awful or that we don't need a leading man other than Ryan, it's just surprising that he's survived.

Archived