French TV1 reporting an addition to the Paris trip.....

• Members

I seriously doubt it. MS has been advertised for the press breakfast and was added as a cast member with two other guest French actors who will be filming. I guess anything is possible but the evidence is stacked pretty much in favor of this being just what is being reported in France. But we shall see.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: They will break up, all couples do. It's just inevitable for me and hopeful for you. :P

I have no doubt we are heading towards a great big heap of serious Phick angst that will upset some of their fans greatly. I'm not sure the writers are done with them yet. There is too much story to mine for fans and detractors. It only really sucks for those who just don't care. I was in the last group regarding Nick and Sharon. IMO, even when Phick is dull or boring, they are still much more interesting to watch than Sharon and Nick ever were.

• Members

I couldn't agree more Manny.

At this point all we can do is wait and see....maybe Phyllis will be over there threatening to jump off the Eiffel Tower if Nick goes to help Sharon with Noah one more time. LOL...Alot of people think she should run into Dru and let Dru PUSH her off the Eiffel Tower. :lol: Makes no differenc eot me at this point. The story is being told and I like where it's headed. Phyllis or no Phyllis in Paris, I expect the storyline to be well worth the wait.

• Members

:lol: I like where it's headed too but not at all for the same reasons. I fully expect, as a Phick fan, to have a satisfying ending to this story arc. The set up has been rather straight forward but it's the twist I am looking forward to. I would imagine that we will see that in Paris.

• Members

Paris will likely only be a plot point in the story anyway. If Phyllis walks in on Nick and Sharon having sex, then there is a larger story there. If Sharon gets jealous of Nick and Phyllis' closeness in Paris, there's also a larger story there, as it will appear that Sharon still has feelings for Nick, and we know they won't leave it at that.

For the sake of Michelle Stafford's once powerful acting presense, down with Phick!

Archived