French TV1 reporting an addition to the Paris trip.....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

probably because before Nick and Phyllis even started their 3 month affair, the ex-Mrs. Nick Newman was sniffing after

Brad like a dog in heat and her "relationship" with him, which included asking him to run away with her minutes before he was to marry her SIL and bedding him a week after he MARRIED her SIL, lasted into her marriage to Jack .... The ex-Mrs. Nick Newman was a skank and a slut long before Phyllis came into the picture.

From what MS has said in recent interviews, she will be a part of a very interesting SL coming up, one that she says her fans will love...

maybe it is not the actor .... I put 90% of the blame on the really bad writing and the non-knowledge of the actors and the characters that they play!!! but when all else fails, blame the actor.

• Members

I would love it if Phyllis walked in on Shick doing the deed! It would be AMAZING!

Phick are dead. Phick KILLED the character of Phyllis. That's why I don't like Phick. I did like Phick in the beginning, but when I saw what Phyllis has turned into... no, Phick is not worth sacrificing Phyllis for them.

And yeah, as a Sharon fan, I am happy about this! Sharon is a slut sometimes! I don't care! I like her like that! And Phyllis is (well, she was) a BITCH! And that's why I loved her too.

So lets have slut Sharon sleep with a married man... Fine by me. And lets have Phyllis find out and be a bitch about it. Fine by me!

Win-win situation for me if this happens! :D

• Members

No such thang as karma on soaps, expecially for adultery which is a staple of most popular soap couples, including Shick.

I too find it funny (though not surprising given Sharon and Nick history) that those that were appalled at the Phick relationship starting off as an affair are now screaming for Shick to begin again by commiting adultery, just too stick it too Phyllis :P The moral outrage has died down I see1

I am soooo happy MS is going to Paris, seems like some last minute changes to the story have taken effect :)

• Members

Phyllis is pathetic and insecure.All you have to do is watch tomorrows show to see how low a person she is.

I hope for MS's sake that her interesting storyline isn't more of what is shown tomorrow because that's just more of her behaving like a jealous petty child.

• Members

I've seen no confirmation from any source stateside. Not Sony nor CBS. No one at the show has confirmed this to be the case either as far as I know. My understanding is that this has come strictly from the French Press.

And in this story from this site it says only four will be going.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/yr/n...stless-in-paris

The show is heading to Paris, France in October to film on-location scenes for an upcoming storyline involving the likes of Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow), Sharon Abbott (Sharon Case), Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) and Victor Newman (Eric Braeden). No other actors will be attending, according to a spokeswoman for Sony Pictures Television, producers of the soap.

• Members

I would think that the french press would be a little more on top of things since the show is coming to their home turf next week. As I understand it, this shoot is in conjunction with the 20th Anniversary of Y&R in France. I would imagine that there will be less information coming our way until it gets closer to November.

Things seem to have changed in the whatever they were writing because it is rather well documented in France that Michelle is now one of the actors filming in Paris in addition to the orginal four. The information must have been updated very recently because it hit two days ago and was in every French newspaper and in a new issue of a french magazine.

Michelle, from what I understand, has not been happy with the way Phyllis has been written for a very long while. Her displeasure with the writers approach to Phyllis even resulted in her nixing at least one storyline. Her unhappiness has clearly been affecting her performance with everyone on the show. She says she is very excited about her new storyline so she should be coming out of her little funk. I hope the new SL includes Phyllis being less of a wimp and Phick actually having a storyline.

• Members

Two things...

One, that is awfully far distance (and expense) to send someone for a press conference that any of the original four could handle very nicely. And

two, the articles all say that she is one of the actors who are filming around Paris. Face it, she's on the plane and a part of the story. Let's just hope they don't screw up a remote in the world's most romantic city.

• Members

Tw Things...

One, It really isnt that much of an expense if people are already going. Its not unheard of for studios to do this kind of thing. What is airing right now in frace? Are they on par with us or behind? it would esp be true she could just be doing press if the affair is airing.

Two, I am not disputing the articles. However, articles have been wrong. I hvae no issue with her going or not. I was just offering up soemthing else that could be going on.

Archived