X3 Teaser!!

Toups

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Did anyone see the trailer for X-Men: The Last Stand during 24 last night? It was amazing and tt looked real emotional. All the stars of the movie said its the most emotional and character driven script of the three. The young X-Men step up and there is supposed to be some major deaths and twists (even though death means nothing in these movies). There is also a major mutant who gets cured as well as many new mutants.

Anyone that sees this knows what I am talking about-it looks like Ratner made this film darker and more action packed to complement the acting and story. The Phoenix Saga is a major part of this but not the only major plot. You have Phoenix, the cure, and the war so its really packed. I also heard it isn't the last we get of Phoenix either-this may just be setup for psycho Dark Phoenix (she seems like just Phoenix in this movie and I think towards the end her powers explodes and she becomes the psycho, power hungry, Dark Phoenix we see in the comics). I don't know we will just have to wait and see-but this looks really good and well done.

• Members

What IS the last line? I can't understand it!!!!!!!

If Jean becomes Dark Phoenix at the end, does that mean she'll get her own movie? I heard Bryan Singer wanted to focus the third movie specifically ON the transformation into Dark Phoenix but the new guy wanted this plot about the mutants at war over a 'cure' to be the predominant storyline.

We know from GoldenEye experience that Famke EXCELS as the bad girl! She SHOULD be the central character as far as im concerned, she's so good!

Archived