X3 Teaser!!

Toups

• Members

I like where they're headed with this.

Phoenix did not become evil over night. For like 2 years she was a member of the X-Men as 'Phoenix'. She was manipulated by the Hellfire Club, she experienced new emotions and ambitions and the phoenix entity in her exploded from those experiences when she was the Dark Queen. Phoenix went insane, consumed a sun and destroyed a heavily populated planet in the Shi'ar empire. And after going on the warpath for several issues, Xavier contained the phoenix in Jean's mind. But the Shi'ar came to earth to execute Phoenix for her crime, and after the X-Men battled on the moon for her life - and they won, but Jean killed herself because she knew she'd never be able to contain Phoenix. It was a beautiful moment. They're basically just substituting Magnito & the Brotherhood for Hellfire.

uxm137_34.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/078511147...glance&n=283155

buy it on amazon.com for $19.95. Great read, and a great price.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, I finally got a glimpse of the trailer and I have chills...I can not wait to see this movie on the big screen.

Still don't like Jean Grey in any incarnation, but this looks like I may be able to enjoy her for the first time in like...ever!

I see Storm has more to do...yea!

I have a irrational crush on Patrick Stewart and its not getting any better.

This looks like the best one yet!

Archived