OLTL: Week of September 15, 2008

• Members

I haven't seen this show in several months. I watched an episode last week and saw clips of yesterday's show. My comment on the Tess revenge scheme is how dumb the other characters have to look to support it. I know these aren't the smartest characters but still. For example, Tess went on and on as if Jared has been moaning over losing Natalie for months when it seemed to be a few minutes to me....not enough to process the possibility and he had to be written as oblivious to the fact that she didn't express an ounce of concern for her sister. I guess they plan on keeping this up for awhile until it dawns on him that Jessica doesn't seem to be worried about her sister.

All of it was compounded by Jared telling John, who wasn't even remotely concerned, so those scenes were pointless. But then if he had been written to go to Bo there would have to be movement so the pointless scene was to show Jared's concern and how the police didn't believe him...so now he has to do this all by his lonesome.

Technically the revenge plot is a good idea and the problem isn't with Tess since she's crazy anyway. The problem is with the writing of the other characters. I think this story is being pushed out too soon. If Tess is supposed to be cunning then it might have made better sense had she been written to use her pregnancy and loneliness to play on Jared and Natalie's feelings while she developed a bond with Jared and after she had her baby, she locked Natalie up and they executed the rest from that point.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roxie and Charlie. I like them together. I think they have chemistry and Id rather see him with her than with Viki

If I was Starr, I wouldnt have gone back to school. The baby is due in less than 2 months. It probably would have been best for her to get homeschooled.

when Gigi told Marcie that Brody fixxed the DNA results to say that he was Shane's father, she asked how could he have done that. Is she forgetting how she messed with hospital records so that she could help Jen make Cristian think he was the father of her baby and not Al? There are always ways to mess with paternity. She of all people should know

Does Tess really think Jared is going to want her with someone's baby inside her?

• Members

Thursday was another great episode. What I have noticed is RC writes a long complicated story and if people do not keep up becuase they hate a s/l or actor/actress and they fast forward they miss a lot.

Love the parallels going on between Clint/Dorian s/l and Gigi/Brody s/l. Clint is doing the same thing Dorian/Adriana did to Gigi. Dorian helped bring Brody to town to hault Gigi's plans to be a happy family with Rex. Dorian's plans are now being haulted by Clint/Ray.

Dorian/Adriana knew Brody was a loose cannon and shady when they seen him in Michigan at the bar. Clint knows Ray is violent but they brought him anyway to suite their needs and protect the family. Brody is now reaching his breaking point with Gigi and Ray is just getting started with Dorian. IMO this is Karma for Dorian.

The psychology/mind games going on today with Brody to Gigi and Adriana to Rex was so some good writing. Brody continues to play with Gigi's mind/heart telling her "Rex already left you once, left his wife, and he will leave you again" and Shane will hate her. Meanwhile Adriana is playing mind games with Rex telling him he doesn't love Gigi. "You only love her because you found out she's the mother of your son."

Both FF/ML gave me chills in the scene at the carriage house when he was trying to stop her from leaving.

The only part about today's episode I did not like was the teens at the assembly.

Archived