OLTL: Week of September 15, 2008

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say I am enjoying the show again since the horrible Mendorra and 1968 plot ended. It still not as good as May/June was but picking back up. I have to say the real chemistry TSJ has is with Bree Williamson. OMG those two are sizzling hot and it's too bad they are related. I love the Tess/Todd scenes. I am liking the Dorian/Langston conflict with Ray Montez. It pretty much looks like to keep Langston Dorian will have to give up Cramer Enterprises. I have to say I love the ramifcations of the Todd/Marty storyline because I think it will encompass lots of the cast when it is revealed he her rapist plus tie into Starr's pregnancy and Jessica's preganncy. This is a big way for Carlivati to do a big umbrella storyline using lots of the cast.

• Members

Toups, I really am sincere in what I am about to say. I do give you credit for your consistency and your support of RC. I think he is an awful writer and I've thought that since day one. You truly are consistent in commenting on what you like about his writing style and not about this character or that character or this couple of that couple. I can also say you don't mind camp as much as I do, and probably others who are critical of RC. You even liked JER, who I thought was absurdly campy. So while I disagree with your assessments of RC, I do admire your sincerity and the logic of your arguments.

Archived