OLTL: Week of September 15, 2008

• Members

Ok. Just needed a bit of clarification because your thought processes in particular sometimes mystify me. You come from this broader perspective where although you have favorites, you aren't immersed in them so much that you lose the bigger story aspect. I just don't see anything rootable or sympathetic about Tess at this stage, which is really a shame. Unlike Brody where I can understand all the steps that led him to take action and that makes him multifaceted (neither completely good nor bad), Tess as an alter just came out and I never see her sad or grieving for what she lost, or caring about her fatherless children or anything that would make me see the justification for her actions. She's just so one note to me. I wish I could see more there, and I've tried. She's just a ball of anger and hatred that goes beyond reason. I guess it's like rooting for Carlo Hesser to ruin Cris's life. I see the bigger story, but I am not rooting for Carlo to succeed.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY Tina left Llanfair. She's been trapped in that house for WEEKS and has only been seen on that set since coming back to Llanview. Im glad we are finally seeing her in other places in town bc I got sick of seeing her at home. As if Tina would stay at home all day long

OMG Bo is an idiot. Tina all but told him that Jess was Tess without actually saying the words. He saw Tess blow up at him yet he isnt talking to Clint or doing anything more? This isnt something to take lightly

• Members

Another good episode today, IMO. I loved the scenes with Clint and Nigel. When Clint forgave him with the stipulation that he treat him as he would his father, it was like listening to Asa himself. I liked the montage at the end too.

Archived