OLTL: Week of September 15, 2008

• Members

I'm really starting to enjoy OLTL again. The plots are starting to come together the way they did back in May. I like how the Tess storyline is being wrapped into the Clint/Dorian/BE takeover. Once Tess sets her plan in motion, Natalie, Jared and Tina become loose cannons. With Jared now helping Clint with his plan to take down Dorian through Langston, the possibilities of where this story will go are endless. Not to mention, once Tess's cover is blown, you know she is going to pull the plug on Todd and his plans for Marty and for Starr's baby. Welcome back One Life To Live. Let the games begin.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go 'head Dorian... are y'all seeing all that hair in her head?? Shades of early '90s auburn big-haired Dorian.

I'm REALLY havng a time figuring out just how this Ray Montez thing is going to go over. As of right now, it feels like they're making it up as they go along.

So, Tess is going to make Natalie cut it off with Jared, to break his and her hearts? :rolleyes:

Geesh, they are ripping off Jean and Dorian in the secret room practically step by step. Remember Jean made Dorian dump Joey and marry David?

• Members

It's sad when even my favorites are just awful to watch. I thought MA did a great job with shabby dialogue, and Bree was better in her scenes with Natalie today than she has been previously. At least she came of as somewhat genuine in her threats and I didn't feel like laughing out loud at Wylie CoyoTess. Not sure what Jared's reaction was supposed to be. Disbelief. Shock. Apathy?

I laughed when Clint said "I know my daughter." Which one? Since when?

I really like A Martinez, but his understated style just plays up all the overacting by everyone else.

• Administrator

What a fantastic episode!!!

Tess making Natalie write that letter - love it! Tess is so fun to watch.

Langstan's party was great too. I love the Dorian/Langston relationship - it's one of the best things Ron Carvaliti has done.

"To the Cramer family."

"To the Buchanans...and the legacy that will be coming back to us."

Man, I love badass Clint.

Todd was great as usual laying out his plan for Starr's baby.

I'm really enjoying watching these characters scheme and plot. They want something and they go after it. That is amazing to watch.

What a great start to the week. I feel OLTL is back on the upswing. :)

• Members

I like how they’re not wasting any time with A Martinez. There throwing him right into the action. Loved the foreshadowing between Blair and Dorian about being there for each other to lean on when needed and Jerry Ver Dorn has way more appeal as badass Clint then he does as nice Clint. I only hope they keep Catherine Hickland around and pair her with JVD. I thought they had great chemistry together during the BE takeover plot. Loved Dorian letting Marko know where he stands as far as Langston is concerned and her expression when Ray walked in. This show is off the hook again.

Archived