AMC: Monday, September 8th

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Annie and Ryan's scenes were amazing. Who knew Cam could play subtle? I loved how MCE approached the scene as an actress. It wasn't all shrieking and violent tantrums, her arguments were so logical and she was so composed.

She said everything to Ryan that I have wanted to say, you have abandoned your wife and children.... for a woman that doesn't love you! Go Annie.

• Members

I loved today's show!!!! Pratt has been doing a very good job so far!! Annie gives some verbal abuse to Ryan and slaps him! KARMA! Now she is going to make people believe that he abused her! MORE KARMA! Clark Kent (Petey) and the thorns made me laugh so much I had tears!! LOVED TODAY! Greenlee and Aidan actually had a serious adult couple conversation! Great job Pratt!

• Members

I just happened to be home today and stoned on Vicodin (dental surgery) so I watched the show in real time for the first time in years. I actually enjoyed most of it. I really liked Annie telling Ryan off, mainly because she wasn't shrill and screaming. It was nice.

• Members

Go Annie! Loved her going off on Ryan. I really disliked him today. That was pretty cold the way he told her he didnt love her. F him.

LMAO at the Annie/Petey scenes. "I played these stupid trust excerises at work with some bitches who pretended to be my friend"

So Sam AND Dre are gone? Im guessing no Cassandra recast then. I liked Sam with Erica while it lasted.

I really hate this Josh/Zach angle. Disliked Zach today. And Josh doesnt feel he has a family? This came out of nowhere considering he's been embraced almost 2 years ago. Go Kendall! Loved her sticking by family and helping her brother

Hate to say it but Aidan/Greenlee are finally working as a couple for me. Im actually buying them now. Id still rather see them apart, but they dont nasueate me anymore

Archived