AMC: Monday, September 8th

• Members

I admit part of it is superficial--CE is my major male crush on the show :P But I stand by what I said--I really think, as nice a guy as Aiden Turner seems, they shoulda stopped giving that character so many chances and if they wanted a similar leading man CE/Josh coulda filled the bill (besides having more charisma with Greenlee). I find it annoying that they forced such a hated storyline/character on us and just as fans more or less seem to have warmed up to him, phase him out. I don't see how Erica could EVER be civil to Zach again after this... I know many just want Josh to be forgotten as a mistake but at this point I think that would almost make the abortionre-write worse--if that's possible (yes I know i'm in the sharp minority there) and to ditch a Kane this quickly and easily seems an error they'll regret. But I admit this isn't AMC's biggest prob right now so...

Pratt is getting lotsa stuff right--and as I find GH borderline misogynistic I was REALLY worried about him writing for women--but so far he's shown some good stuff (Erica's back to being Erica--in a good way, Taylor is a great and intriguing character, they aren't emphasizing the "Randi is a damsel in distress" aspect as much as I thought they would, etc) so I'm less worried. but yeah all the Kendall is the new Carley things people on here say has me worried (I don't even know much about Carley I admit :P )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know I'm taking my life in my hands by criticizing the big-Z but here goes: The only thing about Kendall's actions that bothered me was that she told Zach that if he sent his men after Josh after she helped him escape, they were through. What?! Um, Kendall honey, he was about to have your own brother murdered in cold-blood over money and would have if you hadn't showed up and maced his thugs before they did the deed! You're through now! It's bad enough that he treats Kendall like she's his three year old daughter who's in constant need of his all-knowing guidance and correction. Yes, Kendall is insecure, self-absorbed, and the world's most obsessive meddler but he knew that and married her anyway. The way he demeans her for who she is is infuriating and now he's turning into a narcissistic sociopath and expects her to accept him killing her brother?! I don't think so. Grab your kids and run Kendall...NOW! No negotiations. Just run. Or call Taylor while she's in the middle of an Iraq flashback and let her take care of it.

Archived