AMC: Monday, September 8th

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a weird episode for me for some reason but I liked that it had so many stories and characters on.

Sam and Dre were written out so fast and it seems so was Dre being up for murder but I did liek that we got a final scene with Erica (even when I don't think characters work I HATE when new writers come in and write them out with no goodbye scene or anything).

OK and I like Josh--I know it sucks how he was introduced but I think COlin adds a lot to the show and not just eye candy for me--in all reality he should be where Aiden is--they basically seem to want them to have similar characters (with Josh maybe being more of a sneak/cad), both actors have the model looks but Josh has more talent *and* more charisma with various females than Aiden ever has. I've been avoiding spoilers but this whoel story has me concerned--and a little confused. That said while i think it came out of nowhere, the actual writing was p-retty well done--Zach aknowledged that he completely understood Josh's reasoning with his dad, etc, and I'm interested to see where it places Erica--I was gettign a bit sick of her adoration for Zach. And c'mon--like Josh or hate him, of course Kendall wouldnt' stand by while Zach basically tries to kill him.

The Annie/Richie/Petey scene was beyond weird but was also kinda clever and I liked the playful tone now added to her banter with Richie. And liked the brief Frankie/Angie/Jake stuff

• Members

I also love the mixture of characters in each episode but parts of it were still flat to me, especially Greenlee/Aiden. Did she really say Ryan taught her how to love? So much for poor Leo!

Sam/Erica never worked as a couple for me and I think too much time was wasted on their goodbye.

I would have liked to have seen more of Angie/Frankie and Pete/Colby. Pete was hilarious again.

Zach/Sonny and Kendall/Carly need to STFU and leave Pine Valley before they drag the show down any further!

Annie hitting Ryan with the truth was the highlight for me. I also loved her banter with Richie when she was setting up Pete to leave marks on her arms. Too bad we know she won't succeed, because I'm rooting for her to kill Greenlee.

• Members

At least Kendall is allowed to keep a little of her backbone. Carly probably would have agreed to let Sonny kill her brother.

No soap writes women worse than GH, imo. I can't really see Zach killing Josh either. More like blackmailing him to leave town, but AMC has a habit of trashing characters they no longer want, so Josh had to betray his family. I was never a big CE fan, but it annoys me.

Archived