AMC: Thursday, September 4th, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't tell me Ryan actually said that Greenlee would NEVER take his kids? Stuff like this doesn't give me any hope for AMC Pratt, this is shades of McTavish with writing Ryan this way.

Has anyone seen how they described Ryan in his abc.com bio? OMG it's utterly mind boggling

Hmmm Aidan if you're "so happy" as you like to say, then why are you so threatened by Ryan? LMAO

• Members

This bears repeatng but Kendall STFU. She's a broken record. I loved Aidan telling her to mind her business and the only problem he and Greenlee have is that they are friends with her

I love that Taylor is different and not some pretty girl like most of the other women. Im really digging her and her story and this is from someone who isnt much of a BE fan

Colby annoyed me too. I thought they overdid the side effects here

Annie was annoying too with Aidan. I wanted her to just leave him alone. I wish they'd let her move on but that would be too easy

I dont know anyone who would be too happy with someone hovering around their spouse

• Members

Another great show - but with a lackluster ending. I thought the Kendall/Josh scene should have ended the show...but oh well - minor detail.

Colby/Petey :wub:

I'm really enjoying Taylor and her storyline. Talk about character development! I never watched GL while she was there, so BE is like a new actress to me, and I think she's great.

Kendall - STFU. "Using your children as weapons is evil." -- Um, bitch that's exactly what you did to frame Greenlee last year. And why was Kendall being such a bitch to Amanda? Especially with that line about getting used to taking orders. STFU!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Members

There was a bit too much focus on the Sextet today for me, along with Randi trying to show any emotion and failing miserably!

I love Taylor. It's great to have a tough woman in this town who isn't into all the frilly, girly things everyone else is. Beth Ehlers is rocking in this role and the flashbacks have me really intrigued to learn more about her past.

I'm glad Colby didn't drink any alcohol at the party. I think Pratt decided to drop the stupid "Chandler Curse". I'm really enjoying Pete/Colby even though I still wish Ambyr were playing the part.

I like that Annie keeps reminding Aiden about Ryan's "love" for Greenlee. He needs to keep Ryan away from his wife!

Kendall, Greenlee and Ryan all grated on my nerves today.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good. Clark Kent (Petey) really cares about Robot Colby. Doesn't have the guts to make a move! HA! He already made a move once! He is not chicken! :) I got really sucked in to Taylor's storyline. I'm very interested. Taylor and Jake zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Oh and hi people I'm new. :)

Archived