AMC: Thursday, September 4th, 2008

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall, Kendall, Kendall...what the hell...mind your own business already!

I'm not a big Randi fan, but today was one of her better days. Not so for Taylor, who is looking like a Harley (BE's old character on GL) retread at the moment - they are the exact same character just change the profession. I started out liking her storyline, but damn she's just interested in herself and what she wants, and she is so condescending. I can't for the life of me figure out why Jake keeps trying to help her, especially since she is always such a bitch to him, and belittles him at every turn. And she really just looks too old to be hanging with Amanda, Jake, Frankie and Randi...

Yikes....I wouldn't trade places with Josh for all of the whiskey in Ireland...Zach ain't playin' around this time!

Gotta say it - I flove Adam and Petey working together! Nerds rule!

• Members

I agree the Ryan comment was off--Greenlee if mad at Ryan woulda taken his kids in a heartbeat. Still it's writing for character isn't it? more or less that' sprob what Ryan thinks right now even if we don't.

I'm loving Taylor though I must be one of the few who hated her dress--looked like something from the Flintstones :(

SonyaB Welcome! great to have someone who's been a fan of the show around. I've been watchign since '91 when I was 11. Like Pine Charles it was the gothic Wildwind intro that really hooked me (well natalie in the well leading into it)

• Members

Same here. I love that she's a military person and sort of masculine and disciplined and having a hard time readjusting to civilian life after everything she's seen. I especially liked the scene between Jesse and Taylor at the PVPD. And, like you, I never really "got" the big whoop about Elhers at GL.

Frankie and Randi. I wasn't really noticing what they were saying because I was too dazzled by all that beauty. :lol: I like the actor's chemistry with Darnell especially.

Um, Petey & Adam = supercouple in the making! :wub: Loved the fact that Adam is really warming to him, telling JR that he was a good kid and that he trusted Colby with him. Also loved Petey's little bowdown.gif to the master and his line "The ladies itch. You get rich." :lol:

Not feeling this Colby though. Especially when she and nuBabe are in the same room. An interchangeable haze of vanilla.

God, Ryan sucks. I wish they'd write him off the show. I like Annie but her obsession with this clique is beyond dull. Leave them alone and let Ryan and his narcisstic little harem implode amongst themselves.

• Members

Same here, since I was little. I grew up with it because my mom watched.

==============================

Ahhh the good old days. :)

My favorite story was the whole Natalie/Janet saga... and that leading into the gothic Wildwind/Budapest stuff.

============================================

Yeah and then the well. I loved Wildwind! I loved Harold the dog. :)

• Members

I'm loving Taylor though I must be one of the few who hated her dress--looked like something from the Flintstones :(

============================================

Her dress I liked. The others I didn't! Well Carmen and Annie had good dresses but the rest of them yikes!

SonyaB Welcome!

==========

Thank you. :)

great to have someone who's been a fan of the show around.

===============================

Thanks. :)

I've been watchign since '91 when I was 11. Like Pine Charles it was the gothic Wildwind intro that really hooked me (well natalie in the well leading into it)

=======================================

Yeah those were some great stories. I watdched GH since I was little too and One life to live since I was 11. :)

Archived