DAYS: Week of August 25, 2008

• Members

Pretty good show except for Anna's hideous jacket!

Loved the DiMen jockeying for position before Stefano gets back. Add in some Marlena and Anna in the same household?....Looks like some good stuff coming next week.

"Not even a girl's Grandmother is safe around you!" HA! best line of the relationship! So glad Chan is over, and so glad the show FINALLY acknowledged that Daniel and Kate knew how Chealsea felt and basically didn't care. That's just what I thought.

Wonder when Ed's stuff ends? It will be interesting to see if the show remnainins as good as it has been the last several weeks or if we go back to snoozeville.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Me too. They were one of the worst couples EVER! I hope Dena realizes they sucked and they won't be getting back together.

I'm a J/M fan I hated their cheap sex - it happened twice now (today and after the plane crash). <_<

Loved Stefano's phone call, "Prepare my room." :lol:

• Members

So glad Dan and Chelsea are done, i agree one of the worst couples i've ever seen on Days...Looking forward to Chelsea being moved into a storyline with Nick and Melanie so i can enjoy her again..

I did enjoy Tony and Anna moving into the mansion and Stefano's phone call at the end...Also i loved EJ's longsleeve shirt..I remember liking it the last time he wore it..

• Members

I usually hate one-night-stands on TV, but I enjoyed today's J&M scene, and I loved the fight leading up to it because the conversation was so touching. I loved that it was honest, it wasen't all mushy and starry eyed. She said what she needed to say to him as he said what he wanted to.

I actually loved the look on her face when she realized what she'd just done. Marlena doesn't have one-night-stands, so I thought they did it very well. It was with John, but not really, yet still... Complicated. There's a connection but she's still mourning her husband, and she's confused.

And I loved the look on her face when he said "sensational!" It was so cute. Kind of like "Are you for real? Are you serious?"...

Plus, the leg? Kind of mindblowingly awesome. Though very, very suggestive! They rarely have done J&M scenes like that. It's always under covers, and you imagine it, but this was very suggestive, though more realistic. Which I liked.

And I loved the pre-mansion convo. I liked the kiss, it was kind of awkward but cute.

• Members

Weird to see Marlena actually working..It's nice to see moments of the Old John slowly slipping out, but I'm also glad the comedic Jawn is showing signs again..When Jawn first came about he was hilarious, and he kinda got dull for a while there, but this episode he had a few moments of making me literally laugh out loud.

• Members

Eve Plumb was awesome. Give this woman a contract! It as nice to see someone who looked her age with class.

The Chelsea/Dan/Kate stuff was rather underwhelming, but I'm glad Chan is over.

The Jarlena stuff? Right up til Marlena went "OOOH, john!" it was OK. I kinda liked hearing her talk without air in her voice and acting strong for once. But, he crooked his little finger, and she went all gaspy pudding on him. Funny thing is, that wasn't a love scene, or even a sex scene. If I was a fan, I'd be disappointed. I'm NOT a fan, so I'm perfectly happy I didn't have to tune out all that much. I really expected John to thump his chest a la Tarzan there at the end. I just found it sad, rather pathetic, and more of a token for Jarlena fans than a real touching love scene. Right after he opened his big yap, she went back to being tough, "I'm more than just a lay" Marlena. Very weird. But, obviously my opinion. It's apparent others enjoyed it. Yay for freedom of choice! :D

Highlight of the show for me was seeing Tony, Anna, and EJ, especially EJ's shirt. And Eve Plumb.

Archived