AMC: Tuesday, August 19, 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cassandra is annoying as hell. I wish Jesse would just let her go

Randi has the most beautiful eyes

yay to Jake and Amanda! They should go forward with them as a couple. They click

Im looking forward to Babe possibly becoming president of Fusion. She deserves it. Unlike the first time, she will have actually earned this

• Members

Amen!

Fusion has outlasted its welcome. I do hope Adam gets control of it though just so he can destroy it once and for all!

Cassandra was really annoying today.

I like Jake/Amanda, too. So far, RPG has chemistry with just about everyone female character although I wish Greenlee were the third wheel in his storyline with Taylor partly just to keep her out of the Ryansphere.

I liked the Jake/Joe scenes and Frankie/Randi had good dialogue but was hampered by the actress playing Randi (I forget her real name). TPTB need to recast her part if they're going to keep this story going.

• Members

Well, Cass-haters REJOICE! Tomorrow's her damn last day, so hopefully we'll stop hearing this garbage. Yeah, I'm pissed, because I ENJOY YaYa Dacosta. That's my damn Kool-Aid I'm sippin' on. I wanted her to win ANTM over Eva, and I hoped she would be a long-stay here at AMC. Oh, well. Both of my hopes have been burned to ashes...

While Kendall is still dominating this show as if we've missed her over the last SIX YEARS!

• Members

I personally love :wub: Frankie and Randi.... I have a SERIOUS jonesin for Frankie... something about his lips have me hypnotized... I just want to kiss them nonstop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Now that Cass is leaving what is going to happen to Dre? Dre and Cass had potential... now with her gone are they going to force Pete and Colby down our throats instead? That coupling I'm not necessarily looking forward to. As far as DV's acting skills.... I can tolerate her alot more than I can tolerate the actress that plays Carmen.... maybe it's her constant Erica love or something else she really irks me.... sooooooooo glad the "usual six" weren't on today.... sooo tired of Kendall and the writers trying to make us believe that Ryan and Greenlee are the couple destined to be together.... I can sometimes tolerate Zach but Kendall is even ruining that enjoyment.... ok enough of all that.... SHOW ME MORE FRANKIE!!!!!!!

• Members

Really? I thought this was part of the start of Pratt's story about makign Fusion more of a workplace--already they've addressed that Kendalla nd greenlee frankly seem to care next to nothing about it.

I didn't like the epiosde quite as much as the past two days but I still feel a change in the wind and enjoye dit more than I have many past ones... Once again characters are actually starting to say things that make sense...

I was against ousting Cassandra but if the recast rumour is true I think that could work--still Randi seems more in need of one (even if again she is slowly growing on me) What confuses me about Cassandra is at first she was meant to be this sophisticated, nearly adult girl--ready for college, could handle her booze, life in Paris etc. and now she seems younger than most of the teens--her reaction would be DEAD ON *if she were 15* IMHO

We already know Jake's long term plan is with Taylor so I feel the Amanda thing is yet another time where they use her as a stop gap. Boo

Archived