AMC: Thursday, August 14, 2008

• Members

Back from commercial (and yes, I paraphrased part of it)...

Angie: So, Richie's killer still could be out there, letting those poor kids (Dre, Cassandra and Colby) take the rap for a crime they didn't commit.

Jesse: Yeah, ain't that triflin'?

Kate Hall? You rock. :lol:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess since I hardly watched GL when GUSH was on I am going into this fresh. I am loving Taylor so far (today is the first day of real character development). Jake and Taylor it is too early to even make an opinion or a judgment on their chemistry based off of a couple of scenes.

• Members

I thought it was an okay episode.

Erica & Sam still have no chemistry and I hope this ends soon. MVP can leave and never come back!

Kendall needs to STFU. She really stooped to a new low when she took Zach's sarcastic comment about holding a glass to the wall literally. Whatever Annie & Ryan say to each other doesn't concern her at all.

It's too bad Richie's ghost won't be around much longer because he makes Annie much more interesting, imo.

Jesse/Angie & Jake/Taylor were good. I'm looking forward to learning more about Taylor and her connection to Franklin.

• Members

Lurved me some Taylor Roxbury-Cannon! When Yaya first came on, I thought she would KILL as a recast Roxbury-Cannon, with a SORAS in the opposite direction, right? :P

WE don't have a scheming bitch right now. Kendall and Greenlee have been softened. Annie could work, but they have to do some creative redeeming.

Archived