AMC: Wednesday, August 6, 2008

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And you know Im well aware that Annie is far from clean in all of this mess, but her actions are far more understandable than those so called friends of hers. Shes acting this way because shes lost it, Ryan and all of his crap and Ritchie finally made something inside her snap.

But the actions of those around her are disgusting, they are just sitting around doing nothing.....all they do is insult her and bad-mouth her at every turn. These people once claimed to not only love Annie but also claimed to be her frined. But the minute Annie starts acting unlike herself they flake on her and throw her under the bus. Yes Kendall, she tried to frame your husband...but so has Greenlee (and a whole lot more) and yet you forgave her. But a woman whose husband is acting like a douche, and is pregnant, and is a mother of another child your claim you care about...you treat her like crap. Im so tired of these idiots.

Babe, Kendall, Greenlee, Zach, and Ryan....ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD JUDGE ANYONE.

Im waiting for at least one person, to put up or shut up. You claim you once were friends, well its time to act like one and get the girl help. Its clear shes having problems, so be there for her and confront her...and don't stop until you get through to her. How about they act like human beings for one moment and show her some compassion, reach out to her (and I mean really) not that crap where they say soemthings wrong and then go blab and gossip.

I hope Annie will be given the same treatment every other character in PV has had, and given a chance to be redeemed and healed. I want to see her pick herself up and put the pieces of her life back together, I want her to drop kick Ryan to the curb like she did when he first lost his memory. I want Annie to come out on top for once, and I want her to not be another victim of Ryan Lavery but a survivor of his so called love

If they want to let MCE go, well then let her, but let her go out as a strong women.....don't copout with this crazy bullshit. Yes MCE is rocking the crazy angle, but still surprise us and give the female viewers an empowering story about someone who has lost everything but doesn't lose herself in the process...is it to late, imo no. She killed a psycho, who was terrorizing a town, if she didn't im sure Zach or Ryan would have and im pretty damn sure they would have been praised for it.

Let Annie tell those son's of bitches to go to hell, and then leave with her head held up high. Im sure Pratt wont give us that, but im holding out hope that he does, he worked on 2 of my favorite primetime shows...so I won't give up on him yet.

• Members

I agree with lots of this but... "

Babe, Kendall, Greenlee, Zach, and Ryan....ARE THE LAST PEOPLE WHO SHOULD JUDGE ANYONE."

Yes. But... as much as I'm not liking this story, or whatever, this IS true to these characters. They WOULD judge her and not think "oh well I was crazy like that once so I'll ignore it"

• Members

ICAM! Kendall is the last person to judge Annie for wanting to get rid of Greenlee and Annie ripping up Greenlee's picture is nothing compared to Kendall's plot to frame Greenlee last year (even though imo Greens deserved it!). If Kendall really cared, she would try to get Annie help instead of calling her names behind her back. Unfortunately, Kendall's role in this badly written storyline is to prop Ryan & Greenlee and that's all she does.

The concept of Annie losing her mind and struggling to get rid of Greenlee sounds good on paper to me since I've never cared for the character but the execution of this story (no pun intended) has been bad. Annie's schemes should be less obvious to everyone around her for this to work well. I have no interest in Zach & Kendall trying to catch her.

As far as the rest of this episode:

While Erica/Adam/Carmen were the highlight of this show, I don't want another round of Erica/Adam as a couple. I say keep them as friends only!

Is Colby an alcoholic? She's been drinking vodka constantly for the past few weeks and imo she is. Drinking is not a healthy coping mechanism when under stress and the fact is she can't stop. I wish the writers hadn't taken her there but since they have, it needs to be addressed.

I don't blame Amanda & Babe for feeling overworked since it seems that Kendall & Greenlee seldom show up at Fusion. I can't wait to see how Pratt fixes this mess.

I'm tired of Angie & Frankie having the same conversation about her butting out of his personal life.

The Woods' family scenes felt flat to me.

• Members

First - Adam and Erica are pure divine!

Fusion is just one big mess. I can't really side with anyone here bc its so damn unrealistic. I work in the corporate world, so I must say that since Kendall and Greenlee are co-owners and CEOs of Fusion, they can take vacation whenever they damn well please. You can't just yell at your boss because you think they should be at work on a certain day. BUT since this is a soap, the characters personal and professional lives blend, so then it would make sense for Babe and Amanda to get upset at Kendall. Especially since Babe and Amanda work in that same room with Kendall/Greenlee and it seems like all of their work relies on each other's inputs and deliverables.

So we're stuck in a lose-lose situation bc its so damn unrealistic that you can't fault anyone really.

Oh - and that day Amanda went to see Jake at the hospital. Sure, it was a ploy to flirt with Jake, but she was hurting and did go to the hospital. She didn't have some crazy scheme or witchhunt attack against Annie. But again, this is a soap opera. If we were watching everyone work all the time, it wouldn't be fun. So its a Catch 22.

But I will say that if Pratt is planning on making it seem like Babe and Amanda are the "poor, overworked" characters - then that's a bunch of ridiculous BS. Amanda just got $5 million and a yacht from the Chandler's, and we all know Babe isn't hurting either. There is no way anyone would feel sorry for these two...they could easily just up and quit. Now if they brought in Carmen and Randi, THEN I'd understand.

• Members

Exactly why I said the majority of the characters on this show are incredibly unlikeable. They are selfish, bitchy, hypocritical people without an ounce of compassion unless there's something in it for them.

And that's exactly the problem. It's a horrible statement to basically admit that the truth of these characterS -- not just one or two, but the whole lot of them -- is that they're judgmental and immensely unlikeable people... and that it would be out of character for them to act like caring, empathetic humans for once.

Thanks, babes! ;)

Archived