AMC: Wednesday, August 6, 2008

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's never been shirtless yet? You mean we haven't gotten a gratuitous scene in the on-call room of him changing into/out of his scrubs? Hello, AMC, it's summer! I'm a legit soap fan, but I like to be a swooning fanbitch every now and then too, you know!

I still can't get over two things: how much he looks just like Debbi M. and Darnell W. and how so darn easy it is to forget that someone else played adult Frankie already.

• Members

Adam and Erica :D I really hope Pratt does go there and pair up Pine Valley's two most influential people, for a third time. Carmen at Fusion could be delicious. Those Fusion ladies are all hypocrites. Not one is better than the other IMO. They are all a bunch of spoiled little brats. Will they maybe just get on their broomstick never to return again? I like the sounds of that idea.

• Members

Why the HELL wont these people leave ANNIE ALONE.....if shes going crazy then guess what jumping on her and talking crap about her behind her back isn't going to help!!! I want Annie to go on a murdering spree and kill Ryan/Greenlee/Zach/Aidan/Kendall.

I would hate to have flaky friends like those losers, instead of staring at her about to combust from afar...FREAKIN GET HER HELP!! Talk to HER FACE not behind her back!!!

Those losers are not friends of any kind....their users plain and simple.

Archived