Y&R Noah Newman Recast

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't care for Hunter Allen personally.

I hope the show doesn't have him at 20 that is to far of a gap People always seem to think that an actors age is how old they will be playing.

Michael Graziadei is what late 20's and playing an early 20 something.

• Members

I can buy him as being 16...poor Hunter...that kid wasn't a bad actor, he sort of nailed the spoiled brat thang that had been written for him.

MAB better not SORAS Abby....that's one soap kid that needs to be played by the same adorable little actress forever (classic Abby line: I OWN JABOT!!!!!)

• Members

Right, but when I look at MG, I see a guy in his late 20's. Just like when I look at TL, I see a guy in his 30's. No matter what age the show tries to tell me someone is, my brain tends to register what I'm really seeing. That's why I said I wish they had hired an actual 16 year old for the role.

• Members

I could really care less about the SORASing. As it was said before, this isn't the most dramatic recast. The only thing that I'm worried about is the storyline for the teens. If they try to find a new teen scene, I hope it will be interesting. All other teen storylines (mostly) delivered good stuff, and I don't want to see that ruined. Just as long as there's something interesting, I'll be fine with it.

BTW, did anyone see how Kevin looked 5 years ago? Talk about drastic changes...

• Members

Except I never would have thought Stafford could play mother to Graziadei...but it totally works for me now. The actors pull it off.

I thought Hunter was just terrific...one of the best kids ever on daytime IMO...but I wouldn't follow him to GH for anything :-(

That's what I bet too.

I agree about Hunter being written bratty.

I wouldn't mind a SORAS'd Abby...Victor with a rebellious teen girl just tickles me.

LOL. That's how I feel about Hunter.

Archived