Y&R Noah Newman Recast

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does Sharon need a teenager? I don't think so. I think it would be great if Noah caused some major havoc for Phick just because I despise them so and Y&R needs a good shake up. Especially since it's so calm and vanilla now with the "big bad guys" being Chole and David. lol. I hope he is a hell raiser the show needs it badly to breathe life into this show. That's perhaps the only good thing that could come from this.

• Members

Exactly and I'm sorry, but I do like it when what I see on the screen actually makes some sense. Nick and Sharon do not look like they could have a 20 year old. I cannot stand Sharon, but she does not look like she could have a 25 year old daughter. Just because it's been done in other instances does not mean I have to embrace each new instance of this foolishness, especially in cases when there isn't a pressing need. This could have easily waited another two years.

• Members

Was Hunter that great to the point where we need him to be casted on another soap? As far as soap children go I don't see how they can have such a huge impact on the audience. Especially when they don't drive story, have lines or aren't even apart of storylines.

Archived