GH: Week of July 21, 2008

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I liked Monday's eppisode. I know I'm in the minority here but I loved Kate turning the tables on Carly. Kate has gone soft over the last year and I'd like to see the original Kate return. Not that I condone breaking up a marriage but karma is a bitch Carly. Loved Kate's "Oh my" response to Carly going off the rails. Really, what else can you say to that. I'm glad Carice is back too. I like her.

I'm just not feeling the Johnny/Lulu stuff. I know I would enjoy this so much more if I thought they had chemistry and Looloo wasn't such a bitch....

I'm not enjoying the introduction of a new mob in PC. Aren't there enough already???? Do we really need another one?

I could get used to a Matt and Nadine pairing. Since TC is so against a Nik/Nadine I kind of like her with Matt. I don't really want to see him with Maxie so.....

Loved Maxie telling Mac that she wasn't leaving without Spinelli. That was cute.

• Members

I so agree with you about Johnny/Lulu. They have '0' chemistry and I can't stand Lulu. FF'd

There was just no need to bring on a new mob boss. FF'd

I would love a Matt&Nadine hook-up. I heard that TC is against a Nik&Nadine hook-up. You can totally tell that TC is annoyed when Nik has a scene with Nadine. He can't hide his true facial expressions all too well. <_<

• Members

You're right, TC can't hide those things well. What I want to know is why they cater to him like that. Who gets to pick who they are paired with? Has anyone else noticed that he never looks anyone in the eye either. I've noticed lately that TC looks everywhere but the person he is in a scene with. :rolleyes:

• Members

I guess I am the only one that is enjoying the Jolu storyline and think Brandon and Julie have great chemistry but what do they say its all in the eyes of the beholder.

I personally ff anything dealing with Carly, Jax, Kate and Sonny. Have no need to watch that crap. Although I do enjoy Sonny and Claudia and that is because of Maurice and Sarah.

I thought yesturday was good for me.

• Members

Kate :wub:

Maxie :wub:

Anita, i actually am enjoying this storyline and i do think JMB & BB have chem. So not you are not alone. However i dont love it because the mega chem between BB & KS is being wasted away. My only wish that lulu goes insane in the membrane and when shes rockin it next to mama crazy johnny and maxie sex it up.

• Members

I am also one of the viewers who are enjoying the Johnny/Lulu storyline. Even though I feel everyone involved is being an idiot for not telling the truth about what really went down and that Maxie and Johnny are both being dolts for not telling the truth. I am enjoying the story for the most part and I find all of the characters understandable and rootable. I also have to give kudos to Julie Bergman who is actually doing are really good job with this storyline and isn't falling back on her Laura Wright skills. I completely by the fact that she is losing it and she is falling apart mentally and emotionally over what happended with Logan and how she can't let Johnny take the fall for it.

As to the whole Kate/Carly thing. Yes Kate is a bitch but Carly is a five year old that takes everything she has for granted. So it's hard to feel for Carly however it doesn't make me love Kate more either. They both just look lesser and I end up feeling sorry for neither of them.

• Members

If that's true he's his own worst enemy. I like Claudia, I really do, but does Tyler really think that hooking up with Claudia is better for his character than being with Nadine?? Good luck with that buddy. I hope you get what you deserve for being a divo and tanking your scenes with CC.

I like seeing Kate's bitch side come out. It makes her interesting again, but I also want Carly to come out ahead in this particular situation. Not until she's chased Jax around for awhile though. It's about time that Carly has to prove she loves her husband.

Archived